CHAPTER - 10

-Uh... Beam is washing up, the little guy said quietly. He didn't dare make eye contact with Kan.

--Are you really sorry you have to sleep with me? Kan asked in a stern voice, making Beam not dare to say anything.

--I asked you if you were so sorry!! Kan yelled again, making Beam jump.

His eyes started to turn red again. But the little figure tried to control himself.

--Oh, no, no, answered the young man indignantly, so as not to anger Kan, but his voice was trembling.

--Why are you going to cry? It's annoying!! Kan said again, before standing up and leaving the room, Beam just looked at him in disbelief.

Did Kan urge you out of the bathroom for this? The small figure followed Kan out of the room with a weak and lethargic expression, Audi could only watch and sigh.

Kan went outside the house to smoke. Beam walked over and sat on the couch because he didn't know what to do.

--What are you doing, Audi? a voice shouted.

Causing Beam to turn around to find Kan's friend Ray, who raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise when he saw Beam.

--Ah... I was wondering whose motorcycle was parked in front of the house, Ray said.

Beam now felt uncomfortable, he didn't want to be in the house because they were there

Kan's friends who were earlier at events the night Kan abused Beam, though he already has little faith in Audi. But I didn't care anyway
fear.

--You're afraid? Ray asked in a low voice as Beam began to sweat.

Both hands clasped tightly in his lap until Kan, following behind him, raised his eyebrows in surprise.

--What the? Kan asked.

-- Huh, um... I think Beam is afraid of us, Ray said before sitting down on the other couch.

Kan walked over and sat on the couch next to Beam. The young man looked at Kan with trembling eyes.

--You're afraid? Kan asked in surprise as he didn't think Beam was afraid of the day's events.

-It's about...that time, Ray answered, making Beam go white.

Kan was silent for a moment before nodding in agreement and taking a seat next to Beam.

--What are you afraid of? If you really think these two would do anything to you, they should have pulled you into the room by now, Kan said with a trembling voice. Beam was still shaking.

-Nong Beam, don't be afraid, we don't eat our friends' things, especially if that friend doesn't allow it, said Ray in a low voice, but with a touch of mockery.

But Beam was far from relieved. Kan smiled slightly before grabbing Beam's slim shoulder to lean him towards him.

--If you behave and listen to me, I won't let anyone touch you, okay? Kan said causing Beam to turn to look at Kan.

--But if you disobey my orders... I'm not sure how many husbands you will have, Kan said again.

Beam immediately nodded.

Beam will obey Kan hum... Beam... said the hoarse young man.

Khan smiled.

--Sly, Audi quietly talked to his friend before calling Kan's phone, it was a call from the store about the products to be put in the store, Kan has to go and talk in front of the house. He let Beam be with his best friends