CHAPTER - 12

-Phi... Belle, Beam was speechless when he saw Belle.

Bell immediately headed for Beam.

-P'Belle, what are you doing here? Beam asked in a trembling voice.

--I came to buy things... I think we both have things to talk about. Come back to the salon with me, Belle said in a tight voice. This makes Beam want to cry.

Ah... but, Beam hesitated.

--Beam, I don't want to force Beam to do anything, but I want to know the truth, or does Beam not trust me? Belle asked again.

--No... Beam always trusts P'Belle. But Beam came with Phon. Beam can tell Phon and…uh, his brother first, right? said the young man softly. Belle sighed softly before nodding.

The two left the bathroom and headed for the gelateria, when they arrived, they found that Kan had already sat down and was waiting.

--Oh, hello, P'Belle. I thought Beam ran away again, Phon told Belle.

Um...Phon...I'll go back to P'Belle first...Phi...Kan...that's all, Beam agreed.

Kan turned to look at Belle and smiled softly. This shocked Beam.

--I'll send Beam, Kan said to Bella.

--But.., Belle hesitated whether to let Beam go back to Kan or not.

--Yes..., Kan said again. Belle turned to look at Beam, who was sitting with his head down.

--Will you return to me or will you return to Lord Kan? Belle asked about her brother May's mood

little. Beam looked around a bit.

- Uh... Beam, bring the car, said the young man.

--Wait, I can let my subordinates take it back, I'll take you to the store so you don't get too hot in the sun, Kan said kindly.

-But... but, Beam refused, but he saw Kan's menacing look. This made Beam a little puzzled.

"Well… I can go back to Kan," Beam said softly. Belle took a deep breath.

--Hmm... good. I'm going to wait at the salon. Please take Beam, Mr. Kan, Belle said, pointing this out so Kan knew Belle was truly worried about Beam.

Kan nodded smiling, he knows that Belle is not aware of what happened between Kan and Beam. While Belle immediately leaves.

--What's going on, Beam? Phon suddenly asked, confused.

-- Nothing, there are a lot of customers in the salon. So, Belle wants me back to help quickly, Beam had to lie to his friend.

-+Shall we go together? Kan asked.

But… Beam hasn't eaten ice cream yet, Phon protested.

-Can you eat with P'Audi first? Sorry, we'll be back later, Beam told his best friend.

--Hey, hey, hey, you're going to let me eat with this old man, shouts Phon, not too loudly.

--Kan, please take Beam, I'll take care of your friend, don't worry, Audi immediately said.

Causing Phon to immediately turn to Audi.

Kan took the opportunity to eliminate Beam. Kan called his underlings to bring Beam's car. When someone came to take Beam's car, Kan led Beam to his car. They both sat down and Beam felt warmth in his heart.

--What does he know? Kan asked softly. The tall figure had already prepared the car, but it hadn't started yet.

--What happened...? Beam asked, still confused about how to explain to Bella.