CHAPTER - 4 Audi & Phon

-Ah....I'm sorry, I can eat them for you then, Audi said, picking up the fried vegetables that were in Phon's rice bowl so he wouldn't feel more annoyed.

Coup!

-Audi's strong hand was slapped on the back by Phon's thin hand.

-You don't have to waste time, I can eat them too. Afraid of losing face, Phon spoke loudly.

-Phon the young man's mother shouted at him harshly when she heard the tone her son used with the Audi

-Why are you so arrogant? Phon asked with a frown

-So you can eat carrots, right? asked Phon's mother Phon was looking at Audi and Audi at Phone before I bit my lip.

-I can eat them, Phon said, scolding himself for saying that.

The young man picked up the carrots, besides looking at them with a displeased face, Audi smiled a little because he knew that Phon was afraid of losing face.

Phon swallowed and took a deep breath before holding his breath to pop the vegetables into his mouth, then chew and swallow quickly.

The young man immediately took a glass of water and drank it all.

Phon's mother and Audi put their hands over their mouths to keep from laughing at Phon's expression. Phon looked at Audi with fierce eyes as he saw the other party trying to hold back his laughter.

-Okay, let's continue eating.

Phon's mother congratulated her son knowing that Phon still hated carrots. When they finished eating, Phon went to wash the dishes.

Audi went out to help Phon's mother lay out the laundry at the back of the house. Phon looked through a small window towards the back of the house, frowning in disbelief.

-What does this old bastard want? he thought and looked awkwardly at Audi drying the clothes.

-He said he was going to flirt with me. Has she forgotten that we are men? Phon thought again. After washing the dishes, he went out to help his mother.

-Phon, come dry the clothes with mom, Audi is resting you, let Phon do it himself, said Phon's mom, carefully.

-Okay, I want to help. Audi replied with a smile on his face.

- You are a guest, go and sit down. And if you have nothing else to do, you can go home, Phon said.

-I don't want to go back yet. It's fun to help Phon and mom do the laundry, Audi replied.

-Funny? You're crazy? This kind of work is tiring. It's hot. E. better go back to sleep in the air conditioner at home, said Phon. But, Phon's mother didn't hear because she went into the house to pick things up.

-If you are tired. Then why are you doing this? asked Audi

- Well, here's a job. If Phon doesn't help mom, who will? How can I lie down and watch my mother work alone? The person speaking saw his mother leaving, so he quickly changed the pronoun.

This made Audi smile a little because she liked the way I was talking to her more now.

- I want to help your mother... at work and also Phon. So Phon and mom won't have to

be too tired, Audi said with a smile. Phon rolled his eyes

head, incredulous. But, he couldn't do much because he was in front of his mother.

"As you wish," said Phon, before going to grab the laundry basket

which his mother took him, Audi went to