CHAPTER - 8

--The drink has arrived, a woman sitting next to Ray said before sliding a beautiful glass full of sparkling blue water in front of Beam.

--Uh... it is.

Beam hesitated, not daring to drink.

--Drink, it's not bitter, taste it, said the woman smiling.

Beam turned to look at Kan and saw that the tall figure was also looking at him. Beam reached for the cocktail glass and slowly picked it up and took a sip, as he had never had a drink before.

Hmm.

Beam made a soft sound of satisfaction, admitting that the cocktail tasted quite sweet, not as bitter as it had been said.

--How are you? Ray asked.

Uh… well, that's delicious, Beam said hesitantly, not being used to talking to Ray much.

Beam secretly looks at Kan, but Kan gets up and snuggles into the young woman. Beam saw her and felt a sharp pain in his heart because Kan is acting like Beam doesn't care at all, but he stopped and thought that the person Kan should be worried about was his sister to Bee. It wasn't too late to talk to Kan, but an employee came and whispered something in his ear, he immediately stood up and Beam grabbed his arm.

Where are you going? Beam asked quickly.

I'm going to see Audi, Kan replied

I'm going with you, said the young man, because he didn't want to be alone with a group of strangers.

-- No, you have to stay here and wait. If you can't wait, go home, Kan said in a stern voice and looked at Beam with fierce eyes.

Beam's face fell slightly before a
lowly let go of Kan's arm.

I can sit and wait, replied the young man slow.

Kan looked at the small figure before whispering to Ray and walking to the back of the pub.

--Wait a minute, sit down, drink and wait for Kan here, Ray said.

Beam could only sit and drink while he waited. When his glass was empty, Ray proceeded to order another. There was always a woman sitting next to Ray waiting to talk to him.

-- Go sit down and pinch his cheeks,

Ray said to the girl sitting next to him, because now the girl said she was going to sit next to Beam and pinch his cheeks.

--Well, Ray is cute, like a doll. If you dress him up as a woman, she will be beautiful, said the woman, smiling.

As he touched Beam's hair and pulled an elastic band from his own pocket to tie her hair, Beam couldn't resist because he was starting to feel dizzy and besides, the girl trusted him.

It's a boy, Eve Ray replied.

You see, wow, Ray, look how cute. Eve was very satisfied with her work.

Ray can't help but think that Beam was really cute with his hair tied like that, because it clearly reveals Beam's distinctive soft face.

--Eh, like a tadpole, said the girl named Koi, with a grin at Beam.

You better come out and dance with me, don't listen to those fools here, Eve teased before lifting Beam's arm.

A small figure began to laugh at the cocktail she was drinking, plus she wanted to

to have fun, so he agreed to it

follow Eve.

The rhythm of the music made Beam feel good, because he had never been in a place like this before. Although, he is not very good at dancing. But, despite this fact, it attracts the lustful eyes of tourists.