CHAPTER - 3 Joe & Graf

-What happens? This is my room. How can you keep me here? Joe said sarcastically when he saw Graf's expression. Graf immediately turned to look around the room.

--Where are you going, Graf? In quickly grabbed his teammate's arm when he saw that Graf was about to leave the room.

-I'm going to ask to change my bedroom, Graf said to his friend in an annoyed tone, because he didn't think he would sleep in the same room with this basketball player. Also, so close

-But master, let me sleep in this Wei room, said Graf.

"Let him go, Graf must be scared of me," Joe said mockingly, making Graf turn to look at Joe.

Before going straight to grab his shirt collar, Joe's friends came to separate them, but Joe raised his hand to stop them.

--Who's afraid of you, Joe? People like me were never afraid of you, Graf immediately shouted.

-If you're not afraid of me, why are you going to sleep somewhere else? Joe asked.

- I hate you, idiot, said Graf immediately. Joe gave him a small smile.

"Sounds like an excuse," Joe grinned, making Graf grit his teeth

**Damn it***

--Graf, fix it, stop arguing, said In, because he didn't like to have an argument.

Graf let out a small grunt before letting go of Joe's neck, then went to unpack and sighed in relief as Joe stood there smiling.

Graf was silent, refusing to speak to anyone there but In. But, it seems that his teammate is close to many basketball players.

-After unpacking your bags, first go outside and we'll meet in the field so we can set the schedule and get you

advise, the teacher in charge came in and said before leaving.

Joe's basketball buddies are gone. Graf turned to look at Joe, who was still standing still, not getting up to follow his friends, even though he had finished stop shipping.

But the Count didn't care, he got up and went to find his friends. Joe stood up as well and followed him, causing Graf to turn to look at Joe in disbelief.

But he didn't say anything. When he arrived, Joe and Graf had to sit down with their teams, it makes the atmosphere a little better. The instructors of each sport summarize
the slightly strict rules, before letting everyone rest to their heart's content, thanks to the training that begins to
the next day.

Graf picks up the phone and calls Beam again. But, Beam doesn't answer the call, this makes Graf slightly irritated, so he calls Phon.

(--What happened?) Phon's angry voice called out.

-Phon, are you with Beam? Graf asked as she walked over to the bench under the tree in front of the building.

(-I was with him, but not anymore) said Phon.

-Where did Beam go? I called him and he didn't answer, Graf asked again.

(--She went to the salon, man...what do you want to know? I'm talking to my friend) Phon answered Graf with a loud roar.

--Who are you with? Graf asked curiously.

(-With... Nothing, I feel uncomfortable talking)

After he finished speaking, Phon immediately hung up. Leaving Graf sitting and thinking about Beam in frustration, Beam doesn't answer.

- It is not the day when the sun was expected to overtake the people. Then why is anyone sitting here frowning, came a familiar voice, making Graf så ofte exhausted.