CHAPTER - 10 Audi & Phon

Phat went out to distribute the clothes to every house, when he was done he went straight back home.

While driving, he turned to see his younger brother standing sadly in front of his house. His eyes were constantly looking outside the house. He didn't even bother to look at Phat again. Phat knew how upset his brother was, but Phat didn't want Phon to meet Audi anyway.

-What are you doing here? Why don't you go help mom with the chores? Phat asked, but Phon didn't answer, instead he quickly got up and walked back into the house, making Phat just look at him tiredly.

Phon turned to help his mother dry her clothes. All this time, Phon helped his mother. Neither Phat nor Phon spoke to each other. The two brothers usually started talking and playing with each other or when the Audi was running there was always noise from the Phon.

But this time, to help his mother was quiet. Phat often looked secretly at his younger brother. He knew his little brother was distracted.

-Phon, the sun is shining brightly. Go and rest in the house first, said the mother when she saw that the face of the younger son was red from the heat. So Phon went to the kitchen to drink water and immediately goes straight to the bedroom.

-Mom.... What's wrong with Phon.... I just don't want him to have a relationship with Phi Audi and he's acting like the world is going to end, both yesterday and today that's how it was Phat said

growling at his mother.

-For Phat it can be just that... But for Phon it is not, said the mother briefly, before moving on to look at the clothes in the washing machine.

Phat just sat there with an expression

stressed face. At lunch, Mom went upstairs for Phon to come downstairs

to eat.

Phon after eating a few bites felt full and went to watch TV in the living room. The atmosphere made Phat unable to eat well either. Phat went to get a plate of fruit from the fridge, Phat went to put it on the table in the middle of the room.

-Eat some, let's eat some fruit... Be full, Phat said to his brother in a calm voice. Phon pushed to change the TV channel, not interested in Phat. This upset Phat.

- Hair dryer!! What's up with you? You miss Phi Audi so much?...so look, he usually tends to come see you...but I haven't seen him around here...just look at him. He acts like he doesn't want to see you, don't you see? Phat said.

Phon turned to glare at his older brother.

-It's your fault, Phi Phat, that Phi Audi doesn't want to come. He doesn't want Phon to feel embarrassed. He doesn't want my parents to have to think too much. If he comes to see me, then he will have to fight Phi Phat, Phon argued with his older brother.

-You mean it's my fault? she, he asked
Phat.

-Then think what you want Phi Phat.... you have Phon's phone. Phon can't take it back. You don't want Phon talking to Phi Audi. You don't want Phon to contact or talk to anyone. Phon will do whatever he wants, ok... so Phi Phat doesn't have to talk to Phon either... Finishing talking, Phon quickly ran to his room because he didn't want to argue with Phat anymore, nor cry anymore in front of Phon he had never fought him like this before.

-Are you happy? said the mother's voice from behind, making Phat turn around

to look at her.

what do you mean mom? Phat asked.

-Seeing your little brother like this makes you happy? asked the mother again..

-Why should I be happy, mamá? Phat said in an annoyed tone.