CHAPTER - 27

*Sigh*

"Seriously... I'm going to give you trouble," Professor Ong's voice murmured after listening to his former student's and current students' requests.

-Master, I have no one else to trust. Please help me, Kan said, begging.

-Father. Please help Hia Kan, said Graf helping his brother.

-You two are going to get me in trouble, you know? said the teacher.

- Oh, dad. It's free. We just need to get in touch with him. Joe said.

-During school I saw you flirting with women. Why did you change your mind now and go with the boys? asked the curious professor.

- I can't explain, Professor, it's different, said Kan. Master Ong sighed in frustration.

-So, in conclusion, I have to call him and lie to him: right? The teacher grumbled, but I agree, he picked up his phone and kept his eyes on it looking at the three people who were looking worried.

-Before I help you, Kan, you have to promise me that you will solve things yourself. You will have to get your parents to accept your chores. Without someone to help you. Stop acting like a sarcastic bastard, he said looking at Kan's condition.

- But, I don't know what to do, teacher. Mom and Dad can't accept something like this, Kan said in a stressed tone.

-Right now, are you discouraged? I ask you, have you already fought for what you love or are you just getting drunk every day without sleeping, not going to work and wanting to die? Master Ong said as if his eyes could see through Kan. The young man was silent without discussing anything.

- Stop acting like a sleeping dog. I'll call him, but if he doesn't answer, I won't call again, Ong said before hanging up and waiting a bit.

-Ah, hello Nong Nooch. Ah, I'm Ong. I would like to ask about Mr. Kolwat. Well, I have to talk to him about his basketball exam... oh, nothing else, I can't contact him. do you have the phone number Teacher Ong called out to Beam's teacher, who was younger than him.

-Oh... His brother's number? Ok, I'll just call him..." Ong said as he took out a pen to write down the number Beam's teacher had given him.

-So, you don't know? Where did Kolwat go? He didn't come to school at all... um... well... thank you very much. That would be it, Professor Ong said before hanging up. Kan, Joe and Graf look excitedly at the teacher.

-What's going on, dad? Graf asked as soon as Master Ong hung up.

-Nong Nooch doesn't even know where Nong Beam went. There is only the phone number that Beam's brother left in case of a study-related emergency so that he can call and notify him, Ong said. Kan immediately took the number the teacher had written and looked at it.

-This is a house number. It's not a mobile number so 038, what area code is it? Kan thought when he saw the phone number.

-Chachoengsao, Chonburi or Rayong, said Ong.

-So Day lied about taking him to Bangkok, Kan said in a stressed tone when he found out that Day lied at Beam's house saying he would take him to Bangkok.

-I think you'd better call him. Go on speaker, Dad, Graf angrily grabbed Professor Ong's phone and hit speaker to return it to the teacher again.

-Oh, wait, I'm not ready yet, said the teacher, waiting to answer. Everyone was silent.

(-Hello) A voice was heard.

-Hello, is this Mr. Kolwat's brother? Ong adjusted his serious tone and asked.