CHAPTER - 18

Kan took Beam for a while to look at the things being sold along the beach.

-Do you want something? Kan asked

-No, answered Beam smiling.

- Then we better go back to our destination, he said

-Are you in such a hurry to return? We can still go, Beam said in a pleading tone.

-I don't want to go tonight. I better go back and rest, Kan said, fearing more for Beam that he couldn't walk.

-Okay, said the young man reluctantly, because he didn't want to make Kan angry. So I'm coming back.

-Ah, see you again, greeted a voice. Kan frowned slightly

-Uh...huh, said Beam

- Did you come for a walk? Miles asked as Beam had a sweet smile.

-Yes, we're going back, Kan replied, a strong hand held Beam's hand the whole time

-I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Miles. Nice to meet you Miles said to Kan as he already knew Beam's name. Kan looked at Miles as he thought about what the person in front of them wanted.

-Phi Kan, Beam gently shook Kan's hand, seeing that Kan didn't answer Miles.

-Oh, my name is Kan, nice to meet you too, Kan answered politely.

-Okay... So here we go again, huh? It's been a while since we last spoke, Miles asked.

-Yes, we will return, Kan answered shortly. Miles looked at Beam.

-So where did you go tonight? it
Miles asks.

-Phi Kan took me for a walk down the pedestrian street, Beam replied with a smile before Kan glared at him, causing Beam to flinch and freeze a little.

"We go first," Kan said in a low voice before pulling Beam to follow him. As for Beam, he could only smile at Miles.

-Phi... Phi Kan... a little slower... Beam can't walk, the young man said to Kan in a breathless voice, as Kan hurriedly walked with his long legs, making Beam run in the back because Nu's legs aren't the same, until they got to the car.

Kan released his hand and turned to face Beam again.

-Phi Kan… Beam called out to the tall figure in a soft voice when he saw that Kan had a displeased look on his face.

-Why does Beam have to tell him where I've been? Kan asked in a deep but not fierce voice as usual. This made Beam feel fear in his heart.

-Well... He asked me, Beam answered honestly before grabbing Kan's arm.

-Phi Kan, are you mad at Beam?... Beam. I'm sorry… Beam didn't know Kan didn't want to tell him, the young man said hoarsely. Kan raised his hair a little after breathing lightly.

-Okay, let's go back to the accommodation, Kan said before going to the driver's side.

As for Beam, he could only open the door and sit next to Kan. By the time we got to the hotel, neither of us spoke. Beam didn't dare ask for much, because he was afraid Kan wouldn't be pleased.

Arriving at the accommodation, Beam walked silently to the bedroom. Kan sat in the living room to calm down first as he exploded with frustration. Beam walks over and sits down on the sofa, which is next to the balcony door.

A small figure stood up and looked at the beach with gloomy eyes. For a moment, Kan opened the door and saw a small figure standing and looking out. He had to take a deep breath when he realized that he was the reason Beam was sitting like that.