CHAPTER - 8 Audi & Phon

Phon's small figure was drawn to fall on top of Audi's body. Strong arms wrapped around the small figure.

-Old man... Old man... Let me go! There was a sudden roar as the figure

the little one squirmed.

-Uh oh....Nong Phon....Nong Phon. The muffled voice made Phon stop to look at Audi's head who was still with his eyes closed but continued to call out Phon's name.

- Are you sleepy? he told her. Phon tried to pull away from Audi's embrace, but couldn't break free. Phon narrowed his eyes a little before…

*Mmm..."

-Oh, Phon... It hurts, Audi cried out loud as he was severely bitten on the chest. Even though there were clothes in the way, Before clothing was involved, Phon's sharp teeth bit the Audi. As a result, Audi groaned loudly..

-Oi....Oo...Soft...huh, said a voice from the throat, but Audi understood it. So he hurried to free the little body. Phon then loosened his grip and immediately got up to sit by the bed. His face paled.

-You're so bad you're biting me, Audi groaned as he stood up.

-And what do you think you are doing...? Uh… Phi Audi teased me by reaching down and hugging me, Phon said.

- I just wanted to lie down and hold you for a while, said Audi.

-What the hell? I call that profit, Phon said again. Audi smiled

ironically before opening his shirt to look at the bite marks from the burning sensation.

-You have very sharp teeth that can bite. Still bleeding, Audi said as he

watched. Phon felt a little guilty in his heart.

-You were the naughty one first... Um... Are you in a lot of pain, Phi Audi? Phon asked worriedly.

-It's just a burning sensation, Audi said before looking at Phon care il

he looked guilty. The strong hand reached out to stroke Phon's head lightly and he smiled.

-Don't make that face. You are not wrong... I was wrong. Besides, it's just a small sign,

Audi said with relief.

- I think I'd better go home. I left the clothes on the table there, he said pointing to the pile of clothes.

-Why are you rushing back? Can't you sit with me first? I hardly have

had time to be with Phon today. I was

interrupted all the time, Audi pleaded. -If I don't hurry back, Phat sure må will call, Phi Audi? I'm sure he will call me. Phi Audi wants Phi Phat to follow me here? Phon asked.

-Phat doesn't know my house. Do not forget

that, Audi said with a smile making Phon freeze.

- But if I come back late, Phi Phat will attack me too, argued Phon.

-Phat wouldn't dare do anything to you. At most, they will only have a riot,

I can see that Phat loves him very much

Phon and wouldn't dare do anything to Phon, Audi said what he saw and felt in Phat.

-Then why do you want me to stay here? Aren't you going to your pub? he asked from

we

-If Phon is here, I won't go to the pub. Oh, also, there's a special match tonight, interested? Audi recalled, which made him

Phon så wondered if he should stick to football.

- The party is late, He answered.

-Then stay here, said Audi again.