CHAPTER - 14

-How is Day? Belle asked as she saw Beam hang up.

-P'Day said he was coming. But, P'Day is weird. He sweet-talked Beam in an unusual way, Belle, Beam said suspiciously.

- He's probably playing with you, replied Belle with a smile.

-Oh, looks like a friend of P'Day is coming too. Right now, he replied to Beam and Belle nodded in acknowledgment before continuing.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Beam's phone rang. The little one looked at the name of the caller before answering the call.

-Huh, P'Bee, Beam answered his sister's call.

(--Beam, wait for lunch. Bee and Kan will take you out to eat) came a bright voice, causing Beam to stop when he heard Kan's name.

-Uh, I probably won't be able to, P'Bee... P Day returns to the salon. Beam has to stay and wait for P'Day, Beam excuses himself because he doesn't want to see Kan.

Also, Beam wants his sister to have time for Kan, because Bee, she's leaving again soon...he wants to meet when Bee comes home.

(--Ah, okay? Wait...)Bee was about to tell him something...

-P'Bee, Beam does clients' hair. That's all for now, Beam said because he didn't want his sister to invite him anywhere Kan was.

-Did Bee come home? Belle asked immediately.

Hmmm, Beam answered softly. His hands comb a customer's hair.

"Are you okay?" Belle asked worriedly, because she knows that Beam must be feeling very bad right now, since Kan's true mate has arrived.

-Hum.

Beam forced a smile and sent it to Belle. Belle didn't ask any more questions because she thought Beam himself wouldn't want to talk about it.

The two worked until something passed time.

Day arrived at the salon.

The tall figure asked Po to come out and help carry the things. Beam rushed to meet Day immediately.

The little guy looked at Day's friend in bewilderment before giving him a smile and asking for the souvenir he requested.

--P'Day, where is Beam's memory? Beam said before seeing Day's scolding eyes.

-Why did you go out like that? Day asked quietly, looking at Beam, while

he was smiling.

--Beam left no customers. Beam has finished dyeing the client's hair. But, I didn't take off my apron and gloves, Beam said.

"Then turn around and get off yourself," Day said softly, reaching over to untie the knot behind Beam's apron.

Beam and Bell turned to look at Day in confusion.

--Uh... thanks... Is P'Day sick? Beam asked, confused.

--No, you can go into the lounge, Day pushed Beam inside.

Then he turns to call his friend into the living room as well. Day greets a few regular customers and has Beam take the young man into the office first. Beam introduces himself first.

My name is Brick, Brick answered slowly.

--Is P'Brick the one who answered Beam? Beam asked again, as he was familiar with Brick's tone of voice.

--Uh...yeah, Brick answered shortly before sitting down on the couch in Day's office. Beam looked at Brick and smiled. He felt a lot of chemistry with Brick.