CHAPTER - 13

Beam was a little embarrassed when Kan told him to sit on his strong lap, because Beam had a feeling that if he sat down safely, he would be home late.

--Uh... P'Kan... that's..., Beam wanted to find an excuse to go home.

--Come on, why are you so stubborn? Kan moaned.

--Do nothing. What are you afraid of? You're acting like you've never done it, Kan said again.

Beam's face turns red before he decides to ride Kan, he didn't want Kan to get more upset.

The smaller figure sat on Kan's lap to the side, but was caught by Kan to turn his face towards himself. It turns out that Beam falls on Kan's powerful lap. The young man lowered his head as he felt his face heat up and did not dare to make eye contact with Kan.

A slender hand caressed the face from the cheeks to the tip of the chin and lifted the chin to meet the small figure's gaze. Beam looked at Kan with trembling eyes. Kan also looked at his round eyes as if he thought to surprise Beam.

--What's wrong with P'Kan? Beam asked worriedly. Because he feels it's wrong for Kan to stay silent and do something like that.

--Have you ever said you love me? Kan asked, causing Beam to pause before slowly nodding. Hey, Beam replied softly.

--And between me and your sister? Who

do you love more?” Kan asked.

This time, Beam was silent because he really can't say who he loves more, because the love he feels for the two is different.

-B... Beam can't tell you, said the young man slowly.

--Why? Kan asked in a voice
severe Beam pursed his lips slightly because he doesn't know how to explain.

"Well, that's what I asked," Kan said dryly. His expression was clearly irritated.

This made Beam feel bad because he didn't want Kan to get angry with himself.

--P'Kan, are you mad at Beam?...Beam, I'm sorry...Beam, the young man tried to apologize and explain.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Beam's phone rang again, causing both of them to freeze slightly. Kan immediately picked up the small phone and pressed it before frowning slightly and handing it to Beam who was sitting on his lap.

Beam agreed silently. But when he saw the caller's name, Beam's heart raced.

[...P'Bee...]

Suddenly...

--Where are you going? Kan asked quietly and grabbed the small figure that was about to get off of Kan's lap.

--Beam will talk to P'Bee on the phone, Beam said, because it's not good if Bee knows Beam is with Kan now, he might be suspicious.

--Talk here, you don't have to go anywhere, Kan said, ordering Beam who felt like crying.

- Answer the call, Kan said again, because Beam's phone kept ringing.

Beam swallowed hard. He couldn't refuse because Kan certainly wouldn't accept.

- Ha... P'Bee, Beam answered the call with trembling hands.

(--Did you fall asleep?) a bright voice greeted him.

Bee's questioning voice was loud enough for Kan to hear and before Beam could answer a large hand grabbed his phone, Beam looked at the person in front of him with wide eyes.

--How are you Bee? Kan greeted.

(--Kan... why are you with Beam so late?) Bee asked in surprise.

-Yes, the tire is deflated...So, I had someone do it for me, Kan answered with a smile.