CHAPTER - 5

--What's wrong, Beam? Graf asked worriedly when he saw his friend's pale face.

--Nothing. Are the others here yet? Beam asked, changing the subject.

--Everyone is here, Graf answered, when Beam entered the room he found 3 other friends already waiting.

--Did you just get here, Beam? Phon asked as he saw Beam enter the room.

--I've been here for a while. Well... uh So I went to talk to P'Kan about some errands, Beam tried to act normal.

--Well, it helps to put the contents of the report. We discussed it for a while, he said.

Phon and Beam immediately rushed to help their friend. Graf went to shower and change and help his friends with the report. After a while the five young men had finished the report.

--Graf, are your mom and dad back yet? He asked you, one of the friends. Graf looked at the clock on the wall in the room and saw that it was already after 8:00 PM.

--He should have gone to bed by now, mom and dad sleep early, Graf answered.

--Why do you ask? he asked.

I'm hungry, Thee said as she rolled onto Graf's bed. This makes Beam smile.

--Beam, are you hungry? Graf asked, turning to Beam.

A little, Beam answered, because Beam hadn't eaten anything that night before he got to Graf's house.

--Then let's go get something to eat at the night market, Graf suggested.

--I think it's better to shop and eat here, Graf. Two people can go shopping and the rest will sit and work and wait, or what time will we finish? Beam suggested.

Then Beam, come with me, Graf replied.

--How so? This report can't be done without Beam, Thee hastily protested with a weak smile.

--Graf can go with Phon, I'll be here to help, Beam replied. Graf's face was a bit gloomy, but he had to nod when he caught Beam's gaze.

--Okay, he'll come with me... Tell me what do you want to eat? Graf asked, so they all said what they wanted to eat before Graf and Phon went out to the market while the others stayed behind. to help with the food....The reference.

--I'm thirsty, said Ace, another friend, when he saw that the water brought by Graf had run out.

--Go to the kitchen and help yourself, Beam replied, a puzzled look on Ace's face.

--I don't dare, Beam, you must know that this is the first time we come to Graf's house, we don't know where the kitchen is, said Ace, smiling slightly.

--You can go, Ace, I'll find her right away. Not you must go, said Beam.

-Yes, thank you, he answered immediately Ace.

Beam then opened Graf's bedroom door to enter the kitchen. The lights in the house are now off, but there is a bright enough light in front of the house to avoid turning on the other lights. Beam has been to Graf's house several times, he knows exactly about that light. Beam went to the kitchen and noticed that the back door of the kitchen was open, but he didn't think of anything at that moment, he just went and opened the refrigerator to get some water.

*Served*

After taking water, Beam retreated. and collided with someone's heavy chest, making Beam almost scream in shock, but fell silent when he saw Kan in front of him.

P...P'Kan, Beam called out to the tall figure in a trembling voice, even in the dark Beam knew who it was.

--Making that face... Do you think I'm a ghost? Kan asked in a deep voice.