CHAPTER - 15 🔞

Beam rides on the back of Belle's motorcycle while Brick rides on the back of Day's motorcycle to go to the night market. When the four arrived, they continued to look around.

--P'Day, I'm going to stop by that store, Beam said when he saw a men's polo shirt store.

The small figure went straight to look at the shirt she had liked.

--This shirt is suitable for P'Kan, Beam murmurs softly and smiles. As he takes the shirt and turns it from side to side.

--Beam, who are you buying it for? It's too big, you don't have that size, do you? Day asked as he saw Beam pick out a shirt that was bigger than Beam.

--Uh... Beam buys it for a friend as a birthday present. Beam's friend is big, the young man said in a breathy voice.

Day narrowed his eyes suspiciously, but said nothing before Belle distracted him. Beam decided to buy the shirt to give to Kan, not knowing if Kan would like to receive this souvenir or not. After shopping, they went to the food court

--P'Day..ha, Beam came over to whisper to Day, who looked up at him in response.

--Beam, can he go hand in hand with P'Brick? Otherwise, P'Brick, he's sure to get lost, Beam said because he
saw Brick's enthusiastic expression.

Day nodded in agreement without saying anything. Beam smiled before into Brick's arm.

Beam will take you for a ride, P'Brick, Beam said with a smile.

Brick nodded. Before the two walked around looking at food here and there. Walking for a while, Beam was surprised to see a familiar man and woman pass by. Beam immediately gets behind Brick.

--What is Beam? Brick asked as he saw Beam walk up behind him before turning to see a man and woman approaching.

--Oh... P'Day, hello. Beam, why didn't you tell me you were coming? We would have joined, a female voice said.

-- Do you want to come for a walk, Bee? Day replied, looking at the tall man behind the girl, who was now looking at Beam without looking away.

Beam turned to see Kan's fierce eyes and quickly dodged.

--Yes. Kan brought me to buy clothes. What are you doing Beam? the woman greeted Beam again.

--Oh. no... Beam didn't know P'Bee was coming. So I didn't tell him. When Beam came home, Mom and Dad said that P'Bee went out with…er…P' Kan, the young man replied avoiding Kan's face again.

Kan glared at the small hand still clinging to Brick's arm.

--So, we're going back together, Beam? Kan asked softly. Makes Beam jump a little.

--Okay, I can take Beam home, Day replied.

"So Beam?" Kan asked again, looking at the small figure.

Uh…I'll be able to go back to P'Day and P'Belle, the young man said.

--Good. So I'm going to quit, Day. Hai Kan, let's go first, the girl said with a smile before leaving, holding onto the tall man's arm.

Beam turned to look at him with dark eyes. He didn't think he would find him and his sister.

When he looked up, Day was staring at him, Beam quickly looked away from Day and acted normal.

--Who was that person? asked Brick, who was puzzled by the situation before him.

--Bee...Beam's real sister. And the man is her boyfriend, isn't Beam? Day asked Beam, glaring at him.

Beam nodded in response. In his heart, he felt a slight pain when he saw Kan and his sister going for a walk together. On the other hand, he grabbed the bag where he was wearing the t-shirt very hard.