CHAPTER - 7

As Beam worked he kept thinking that Kan was going to see that girl tonight. He couldn't think of what to do next

--Beam, is something bothering you? I've seen you sob many times, Belle asked, as she had long noticed Beam's expression.

But it seems that the person is not aware of it.

B... Do I sigh often? the young man asked in a naive tone until Belle nodded weakly.

--That's right, Belle replied, smiling softly before sitting down on the couch.

There are currently 3 customers using the service, so Beam can rest.

--P'Belle, can I ask you something? Beam said dejectedly.

--What the? Belle asked.

"Well, uh... it's about a friend of mine," Beam said because he didn't want Belle to know it was him.

- Come on, Belle replied.

--Well... let's say if P'Belle loves someone very much and knows that person is in love with someone else......Belle, what would you do? Beam asked.

Belle looked at Beam when she heard this.

--You're trying to say that Beam's love is messing with someone else, right? Belle asked seriously.

Beam quickly waved his hand.

--No, ha... ha... it's... I said he's my friend, Beam quickly denied.

But in his heart, he was afraid of being caught. Belle sat down with her arms crossed.

--I don't know...... If my boyfriend or someone I secretly love falls in love with someone else... I'll cut him off.... I'll show him who I am, oh

Bell said confidently.

--Uh... interrupting? Beam asked softly.

--Well, yes....but not in a way blatant......We must enter as one gentle lover, Belle said with a smile.

- And if he is not satisfied? Beam asked again. Belle lifted her head slightly shoulders.

-And what? At least you can fight him, said Belle very carelessly.

Beam thought a lot about this because he was afraid that if he interfered, Kan would get very angry.

--Oh, please tell your friend... That the person filtering with him should sit in his bench......He must have attitude and show him that he is already taken, he must not- be afraid, go tell him…Beam, be brave, don't be too weak with your lover, Belle said again, before rushing to help the arriving customers.

Beam was thoughtful.

//Who would dare to go? I have nothing to do with him// thought Beam.

Brother Graf, what are you doing?

Belle's voice suddenly rang out, causing Beam to immediately look at her.

---I came for Beam, Graf replied with a smile as he sat on his motorcycle parked out front.

Why bother, Graf? I was about to return in a motorcycle taxi, Beam said, because he was considerate of his friend.

--No, Beam, I came to meet my friend for dinner. I haven't eaten yet. I just finished playing soccer, Graf replied with a smile, causing Beam to notice that his best friend was wearing sports gear.

It's good you're taking Beam… that way I won't worry about him, Belle said.

Beam sighed softly before nodding.

--Well, I'll go back to Graf then… See you tomorrow, Beam turned to tell Bella before walking to the back of Graf's motorcycle, who smiled.

When Beam got on his motorcycle, Graf immediately drove off to find food at the night market.