CHAPTER - 6 🔞

Hearing the young man's trembling voice, Kan smiled and pushed Beam up, then dragged him into a room. Beam followed him with tears in his eyes. As soon as Kan opened the bedroom door, Beam's small body was thrown onto a wide bed.

...Suddenly...

Beam turned to look at Kan with trembling eyes. Kan closes the door and locks the room, slowly unbuttoning his shirt as he looks at Beam's body with lustful eyes. Beam is afraid. But, he feels his face heat up when he sees Kan's eyes.

Take your clothes off, now, Kan said in a stern voice.

Hearing Kan's order, Beam looked at Kan with some fear.

--I told you to take them down!! Kan yelled loudly, Beam startled, his thin hand grabbing the hem of his shirt fearfully.

-If you don't take it out yourself, I will... choose, said Kan.

B... Okay, I'll take it down myself, the young man said in a low tone.

Beam slowly removed his shirt until his white skin was seen by Kan again. The tall figure stood up and looked at him with satisfaction. Beam felt his face warm from Kan's eyes on him.

--Also, the pants, take them off Kan ordered and Beam grabbed the buttons of his pants with still shaking hands.

Unbuttoning he removed his pants, including his underwear. Both slender hands rose hastily to cover her body. Beam's face and body were now flushed with shame.

--Go upstairs and wait on the bed, Kan ordered and Beam immediately climbed onto the bed as he quickly covered his body with a blanket.

...Suddenly...

But, he didn't get to take the blanket for more than a minute as Kan's strong hand pulled the blanket out and piled it in a corner on the room floor. Kan showed a wicked smile, while Beam was extremely embarrassed and scared, Kan took off all the clothes on his body. Beam immediately turned his head when he saw that Kan's hot rod had risen.

"Lie back and lift your legs… Open them wide," Kan said, as if he was glad he could force Beam to do what he wanted.

--P...P'Kan..., I'm too shy to do what you said....

--I told you to do it!!! Kan's voice threatened again.

Beam then slowly laid back with a fearful expression, then lifted both legs and spread them apart as Kan wanted. This made Beam feel vulnerable in his lower body. The little one raised his hand to cover his face because he didn't know what to do next, he felt deeply ashamed that he had to do this

something. Kan smiled slightly before he climbed on the bed.

*Spread*

Beam immediately flinched and removed his hand from covering his face as he felt the icy cold swirl around him in his back channel, Kan took the lotion on his finger and applied it to Beam's channel.

--What will P'Kan do?

Beam wanted to close his legs but Kan caught him first.

--Stay still, do you want to be hurt? Kan asked fiercely making Beam stand still not daring to move too much for fear of Kan hurting him again.

--Hey, bitch... I'm going to play a little with your ass. You've gotten so hard and stiff, Kan said with a grimace, causing Beam's face to turn red in embarrassment.

*Penetrate*

After Kan finished speaking, he inserted his finger into Beam's love channel all the way, causing Beam to panic, discomfort clutching his chest.