CHAPTER - 5 Joe & Graf

- But, anyway, it's your fault, Graf muttered impatiently before going to sit on the nearby bench with a sullen face.

-Oh, I'm wrong, I admit, Joe admitted, making Graf feel better.

Hearing Joe admit his guilt eased some of Graf's frustration, but not as much as he saw the tall figure standing there staring at him.

-Aren't you going to eat rice? Stand in front of me, what are you looking at? Graf said hoarsely. Joe was still standing, but he knew the tall figure hadn't eaten anything yet because he was hurrying after him.

-What are you doing? asked Joe

- I already ate, Graf snapped back.

- I know you are not satisfied. Let's go back and eat together first, Graf, Joe said, because he knew Graf wasn't around yet.

- I know, said Graf, going to sit down with a frown.

-Graf, I know you are not happy with me. But please worry about yourself? We are athletes. All our energy comes from food. If you don't eat until you're full, where will you get the energy to exercise? Joe said in a serious tone

- I already know that. You don't have to teach me, Graf replied.

- I don't teach you, who would dare to teach you? But all I said was that I was worried about you, Joe replied, causing Graf to stop when he heard the word 'take care' of the person in front of him.

In the past, the two would not have spoken

never nice to each other or would have shown interest in this way.

-Why are you worried about me? Graf asked, who was still indifferent

- Well, you and I are friends, right? If you don't want me to worry about

you, are you going to let me worry about a dog? And don't argue. You and I just experience each other under certain conditions, I know you think so, but I don't, and you don't have to ask me why I'm dating you? Joe said in a low tone.

There was no emotional attitude as usual. Graph which

he was in a daze trying to find the words to argue with the person in front of him. But, he couldn't think of anything. -Let's eat. We have to

back to training, Joe invited again.

-So how do you want us to do this? If me

back to eat everyone will know that you and I are dating, Graf replied in a normal tone, not as loud as before

-Put on a normal face. Anyway, you have to

let's stay here for a few more days. If you don't get used to it now, what are you going to do tomorrow? Joe asked, Graf frowning before taking a breath.

-Well, let's go back to eat, finally Graf a

had to agree to go back because he still hasn't eaten enough rice.

- Come and eat with me. Your friends think they're done eating, try it

Joe to convince him.

-Good! Graf replied harshly. He got up and went back to the cafeteria without waiting for Joe.

Joe didn't say anything either. The tall figure looked at Graf's back with a disgusted expression.

-I give myself only to you, Graf, Joe told himself before following Graf.

When they returned to the cafeteria, Graf a

was greeted with flirtatious looks

from friends and teachers with whom he was close. But Graf doesn't care and goes to find a new plate of food.