CHAPTER - 6 Audi & Phon

Phat and his friends sat down to eat and drink as they talked. His eyes looked at some young women as if they were alone.

-It will be cold late at night, Arm said smiling.

-Keep it real, said Phat

- Of course, most of the girls here tend to flirt with the owner, said Arm.

-So he's handsome and young, right? Phat asked without any seriousness

-He is 27 years old, but he can take care of both the store and the people. He's also handsome and doesn't have to flirt with women, with the flick of a finger, women run after him.

Being beautiful and rich. Yes, a girl doesn't like him because she's stupid, said Arm to his best friend.

-So you don't have a wife? Phat asked again.

-No, he is still single, otherwise he would have cut many women by now, said Arm.

-By saying that, you make me feel sorry...” Arm came a deep voice from behind him, making Phat turn and look before frowning.

-Phi Audi, sit down first. Hmmm, I'm just paying you a little compliment, Arm said cheekily before moving for Audi to sit down.

A tall figure walking to greet customers stopped and saw Phat. He didn't think it would be Arm's friend who is a regular customer. So Audi came in and sat down next to Arm and looked at Phat smiling. His face was now smooth.

-Hey Phat, this is Phi Audi. The owner of this pub. Phi Audi this is my best friend Phat introduced Arm. Audi smiled slightly.

-Nice to meet you, Phat, said Audi. Phat frowned slightly.

-Same, Phat said nonchalantly. After all, it was a younger generation. Phat didn't think that the owner of that place was Audi, the person who approached his younger brother at this time.

-We were just gossiping about Phi Audi haha, you came at the right time, Arm said affectionately.

-Yes, Arm said that many girls come to see you non-stop. You'll probably let them flirt, Phat said in a sarcastic tone that Audi was well aware of.

-Nong, if I'm single, then I'll let them flirt. But if I have someone I love, I take it very seriously. I would only love that person, Audi said as he looked at Phat's face.

-Huh, looks like you met someone special, Phat said mockingly.

Phat wanted to be a little more sure that Audi was really flirting with his brother. Arm and the other friends sat listening to what Phat and Audi were saying, feeling a strange pressure in the atmosphere.

-Yes, I already met her, he answered
Audi.

-Seriously? And what does that person look like? How old is? is he cute Arm asked excitedly and curiously. Who could make a playboy fall in love, Audi?

-That person? Audi said looking at Phat. He knew Phat wasn't happy, but he wasn't showing those symptoms.

-That person is small, cute, but extremely stingy, angry, afraid of the dark, hmmm, but he is a very grateful boy. He always helps his mother with the housework, Audi said, implying that Phat knew he was interested in Phon. He knew Phat himself must know because he saw that look in the other person's hardened eyes.

-Oh really, Phi Audi? But you didn't like rioters, did you? Arm asked confused.

-This person is. Because when she's angry it's cute. He likes to scream when he's embarrassed, Audi said.

The wine glass in Phat's hand hit the table with great force, causing a sound that brought the entire table is completely silent.

-Are you drunk, Phat? Arm asked jokingly, but he couldn't help but be surprised by his friend's attitude.