CHAPTER - 3 🔞

-Huh... P' Kan... I, please... Huh... It doesn't hurt me, the young man raised his hands to the tall figure riding him. Kan smiled wickedly.

--It is foolish to let you go, answered Kan.

--Huh... What?... But P' Kan, you're the boyfriend crying while feeling guilty about what Kan said.

Squeaky!

The sound of the door opening immediately made Beam turn to look. Two of Kan's friends who were sitting outside came smiling into the room.

--What are you doing? Hurry up, Kan's friend said. Kan smiled slightly.

---Hurry up? How can I rush something like that? Kan replied. Beam's heart trembled when he heard this.

--No... What are you doing? Stop...P' Kan, let go of my hands...huh, the small figure cried and begged Kan when he saw the suspicious look his friends were giving him. He knew he was in a dangerous situation.

Just stay still, Kan said harshly before turning to look at his friends again.

--Will you two stay and watch the show? Kan asked his best friends. They both nodded and smiled wickedly.

--Oh, I'm too impatient to wait outside, said Kan's friend. Beam's eyes widened and he started to cry when he heard this.

- Let me go, P' Kan... Huh... Don't hurt me... huh, Beam sobbed as he tried to escape.

--Oh God! Why are you trying to escape? Kan shouted. His voice echoed in the room. The two friends went to sit on the couch in the corner of the room.

Wham!

--Ugh,

Beam is bent over as Nail punches him in the stomach with all his might. He was in so much pain. He was holding his stomach and could not move. It doesn't do anything. Tears continue to flow from his eyes. He was scared.

--I admit, you're not going to like it, but I like to use violence, Kan said before slowly removing Beam's shirt.

--Don't be too harsh, Kan's friend shouted and chuckled lightly.

No... no, Beam called out in a low voice. He could no longer fight. This made it easier for Kan to remove all of Beam's clothes.

--Your skin is so white, Kan's friend said when he saw the body Beam's goal.

Kan smiled but said nothing as he leaned down and buried himself in the crook of Beam's white neck.

I was shaking. He tried to use his hands to push Kan's chest, but he didn't have enough strength to do so.

--Uf...

Beam could only let out a sob. He felt both scared and embarrassed because there were two other men staring at his naked body. They watched as Kan crawled into Beam's neck and rubbed his strong hands all over Beam's body. I was shaking.

Damn, my hands slipped!

Kan's voice hummed with satisfaction as Beam's smooth skin began to arouse him strongly. Warm lips began to slide down Beam's smooth chest. The young man could only lay back with a sigh and allowed Kan to play with his body.

--Don't tempt me, or I will come now to join, said Kan's friend.

-I told you, we'll go one by one, Kan cursed back.

This made Beam realize again what he had done. He tried to wriggle away, but Kan mounted him. He took off his pants but didn't take off his shirt.

Beam's eyes widened in fear as he saw the large bulge in Kan's white underwear.