CHAPTER - 1 Joe & Graf

The sound of high school students rang out during the lunch break. This is typical of a high school. Students who had time. to rest they went to look for food in the canteen. A tall figure who was the school's basketball player walked in with a group of friends. His gaze drifted to his chair.

Oh, buy me some rice. I'm too lazy to stand in line. I'm going to reserve a table, the school's basketball player Joe said as he handed over the money and sat at an empty table.. Before his eyes he could see a group of students from another college entering the cafeteria.

-- Beam, let's buy you some rice... Beam is waiting at the table.... You don't have to huddle with other people... it's hot, said Graf, the football player from the middle school where Joe also studied .

They know each other but rarely eat in the same place because they often fight (Beginning of the story between them)

Yes, both Joe and Graf had a shower fight. Since then, she called him "bastard" all the time.

Joe knew the other was a football player by looking at the shirt he was wearing. Moreover, he had a white face that was flushed from training and the hot weather. Assuring Joe that the other person is a football player.

--What the hell are you looking at? Why are you messing up? the other's displeased voice made Joe react after being stunned by the other person's white sweaty face with red lips.

-- What do you mean mess around, there's no one in line here, Joe replied.

-- I sit here and wait. You do not see? He hears a shout back.

What's going on, Graf? A football player

from Graf's team ran up and asked in shock as both of their voices were quite loud, this let Joe know that the person in front of him arguing was called 'Graf'.

He wondered why he had never realized this person was there

--This idiot came to steal my shower, Graf shouted to his friend.

-- Then... why don't you stand in line like everyone else? Sit down so I know you're in line? Your mouth is so good, Joe said with an equally annoyed expression when he heard the other still cursing him.

But more than listening to him, Joe was beginning to like looking at those red lips cursing him.

What the? No, my mouth isn't good, but my fists are good, Graf scolded.

Today, Graf was somewhat upset because his game was not very good, prompting a slight reprimand from the teacher who was coaching him.

-- Look at the size of this dog, but he's good at acting, snapped Joe.

He blew...

Joe's face turned as Grafla hit so hard that Joe didn't even notice. Before Joe punched Graf back.

At that moment, both sides rushed relentlessly towards each other Friends on each side hurriedly intervened. Both exchanged fists.

In conclusion, the teacher found out that they were punished with 20 laps around the football field each... and the field was not small. Since then, both Joe and Graf have been fighting all the time. Especially Joe, because he likes to see Graf frown.

(End of flashback)

At that moment, Graf went to buy rice without looking at the table where Joe and his friends chose to sit.

Joe sits at the next table and looks at Beam, a friend from Graf's group. Beam is a little boy with a sweeter face than any woman. There are many students in the school who look at him with interest every day, but no one got too close because he had guards... Graf and his friends, but the one who seems to be the most jealous of them all is probably Graf.