CHAPTER - 22 🔞

-That's right, I think Nong Beam should look more like the night he got drunk, Miles repeated.

-But when Beam was drunk, Beam doesn't remember anything. Besides, if Phi Kan gets mad at Beam? What are you going to do? the young man asked quietly.

-Nong Beam is Khun Kan's boyfriend, so why are you afraid? That night, Khun Kan was very pleased to see Beam jealous of him, Miles said again

-Really? Beam asked just to be sure.

-It's true, confirms Miles. Beam stood up, frowning, stunned. His heart felt jealous, even knowing that he had no rights.

"Anyway, Beam doesn't dare yell at Phi Kan," said the worried young man.

-Look, if Nong Beam doesn't want to anger Khun Kan, then Beam has to go begging. I'm telling you Nong Beam can do it, believe me, but if you don't want to do it, that's fine. You'll just let him leave you alone because he left with that woman.

Even though Miles was attracted to Beam, Miles didn't want the young man to be in such a situation. When Beam heard what Miles said, he immediately thought of something.

-Wait a minute, I'll be right back, the young man stood up.

-Where are you going? Miles asked suddenly.

-Beam will go after Phi Kan, the young man said before walking towards Kan who was not far away. Miles smiled as he grabbed the camera and prepared to take some good shots of them.

Beam walked towards Kan with a slightly irritated heart. The woman's hand still held Kan's arm tightly. Beam walked into the middle and reached out the woman's hand to grab Kan's arm and hug him

-Phi Kaaaan, Beam told him in a pleading tone and then looked at Kan who turned and looked at him perplexed. The entire table looked at Beam suspiciously.

-What are you doing Beam? Kan asked.

-Who is this, Kan? The woman asked looking displeased at Beam for interfering between her and Kan.

-Phi Kan, Beam has been waiting for Phi Kan for a long time. Beam wants to keep walking, the young man said again. Kan looked at Beam in astonishment and then smiled.

-Okay, uh, Kat, I have to go now, Kan replied looking at the woman.

-Wait Kan, so you're not going on a date with Kat? the woman asked immediately.

-Probably not, since I brought Beam on a trip, Kan replied.

-And who is this child? Or is he Kan's younger brother? Kan can bring him with us too, said the angry woman.

-No, Phi Kan.... Beam doesn't want to go with other people. Besides, we brought Miles with us. How can you leave Phi Miles? Beam said again.

-Uh... can we get Miles first? Kan pretended to ask him because he could tell Beam was jealous.

Kan was surprised because Beam did not drink alcohol; however, it is shown this way. As for Beam, when he heard Kan's words, he was a little puzzled, then looked at Kan with trembling eyes.

-No, Phi Kan said that if Beam is a good boy, then Phi Kan would take Beam... Beam wants to be alone with you. Let's go on a journey together, Beam said in a trembling voice.

-Wait, Kan, who is this young man? As far as Kat remembers, Kan's younger brother is called Graf, right? asked the curious woman. Kan looked slightly at Beam.

-What am I Beam? Tell Phi Kat, Beam pretended to ask Kan because he wanted to know what Beam would say. Beam looked up at the woman's slightly pursed face.