CHAPTER - 24

Beam felt like the world stopped for a moment. The slender foot that stepped on the stairs stopped to turn around with a grim expression.

The young man went into his room and closed the door, locking it to collapse and sit at the end of the bed. Her parents and sister's words still echoed in her head.

- Are Phi Kan and Phi Bee getting married? Beam said softly. He felt a dull pain in his heart. The brain is completely numb.

-So when Phi Kan said that when we got back he had to deal with everything, it was about marrying Phi Bee, Beam was still thinking and processing.

Although his brain was confused, thin and trembling hands gripped the phone. Beam still hasn't called Kan to tell him he's arrived. With trembling eyes and hesitation I look at my mobile phone. I wanted to call him and ask him..

Beam's phone was still off, so he slowly put the phone down on the bed. His eyes began to warm, but the young man raised his head trying to hold back the tears. The small figure lowered herself onto the bed to curl up and support her knees.

Beam's entire body trembled until he finally couldn't control it. Tears flowed like a broken dam.

-Huh... Huh... Huh... Huh... Huh... shouted Beam. No words came out of the little mouth. The young man cried until he vomited. All he could do was stand up. Beam cried for a long time. I take the phone and turn it on. Text messages sound, but Beam doesn't

pasha. The young man immediately called.

(-Beam) Belle's voice echoes.

-... Phi Belle... help Beam... huh....... please help Beam, the young man cried and told Belle.

(-Beam!! What happened? Why are you crying? Did someone do something to you?

Tell me!! Where are you now? Oh Beam...) Belle asked a series of questions because she was very worried about Beam.

-Huh... Huh... Beam is home... Huh... Beam wants to go see Belle...hek... said Beam. At that moment, the young man needs the greatest mental dependence before seeing his own sister. But, Beam now knows he can no longer trust Phi Kan. Because now it's about

about Bee's sister Beam.

(-Calm down Beam, I'm going to pick you up I'm bringing you to my house okay?) Belle said, at least Beam wanted to be by her side right now.

-Huh... don't be too late... huh... mom and dad won't sleep yet... huh... Beam doesn't want to know... you know... huh... what Beam is kid who was used...huh," Beam said in a voice that wouldn't stop crying.

(-What is it? What happened? When Beam is ready, call me. I'm coming to get you, okay?) Belle said.

-Huh...huh...Phi Belle has to come get Beam...hek...come soon, Beam said again. Belle replied after hanging up.

After talking to Belle, Beam immediately hung up. The young man sat down and hugged his knees, his head bowed crying.

There was a sound at Beam's door, which made the young man slightly startled.

-Beam... Did you fall asleep? I have something I'd like to talk to you about, came Bee's voice. Beam hurriedly covered her mouth to stop herself from crying. Bee was calling Beam for a moment.

- I guess you already went to bed... well, I'll tell you tomorrow, he murmured once at the bedroom door. Beam heard his sister leave his bedroom door.

Beam waited for everyone to go to bed, intending to call Belle to come get him. But before he called, Beam heard the sound of a car parked in front of the villa.