CHAPTER - 23

-Do you want to swim before you come back? Kan asked, but the young man shook his head.

"No, Beam wants to stay in Phi Kan's arms," ​​Beam said, making Kan sigh.

-Okay, what would you like to eat in the afternoon? Shall I take you? Kan asked again. Beam looked at Kan.

-Phi Kan, can you make me food? Beam wants to eat Kan's food, Beam said, because he thought this would be the last time he would be able to eat something made by Kan.

-Yes, do you want something special? Kan asked worriedly.

-Depends on Phi Kan, Beam didn't want to ask that much.

-So, should we go buy fresh food to cook? Kan proposed to see Beam. Beam nodded slowly.

-So get up and get ready. Beam has to help cook, okay? Kan said giving Beam a small smile.

-Yes, answered Beam. When both Kan and Beam finished preparing, they went to the market to buy things for dinner. Kan and Beam buy the ingredients with smiles on their faces. When they had all the things they needed, they returned to the village.

-What do you want to do Beam? asked the young man. Kan went to grab an apron and stood behind Beam.

-First of all, you need to put on some shorts, Kan said putting Beam on. Lassoul should be in the back, but Kan decided to follow him from the front and extend his arms to Beam's back. Taking care of it like this, Kan hugged the small body. Beam smiled a little because Kan's face is a little far from his.

"Fee for wearing the apron," Kan said after kissing Beam's cheeks.

-Beam can tie it himself, answered the young man in an awkward tone.

-Take the Beam Shrimp, then cut off the heads and tails, have you done this before? Kan asked

-Yes, Beam used to help his mother cook, said the young man. After taking the shrimp and sitting down to peel and cut off the heads.

The two continued to work together, teasing each other, laughing all the while. But, happiness always passes so quickly, as Beam thought. After eating dinner, Kan and Beam took a bath together, dressed each other before going to bed, and hugged each other again on the large bed.

-Can we lie there, cuddling all night? Beam asked aloud.

-Good, Kan answered because he could understand Beam's feelings.

-Tomorrow, when we return home. What are we going to do? Beam asked curiously.

-I have to get Beam first. I have to take you home, Kan said

-After that? Beam asked again.

- I'll take care of something. Beam will remain alone. You don't have to worry about anything, Kan said making Beam calm down.

-If we come back and someone asks where Beam was, what do you want Beam to say? asked the young man again

-Tell them you went on a trip with Graf, Kan replied, making Beam think that Kan would surely use that excuse at home, that Beam went to visit Graf and Kan because if he said he only came with Kan, there will be many doubts, when did Kan and Kan Beam become close?

-Okay, Beam said slowly.

-Phi Kan

-Hmm, Kan answered in his throat.

-Beam loves Phi Kan... He will always love Phi Kan, Beam said in a low voice. Kan pulled Beam's small body towards him and lifted his chin so he could look too.

-I know... Kan said softly as he looked at Beam with soft eyes.

-Beam wants Phi Kan to know that no matter what happens, Beam will always love Phi Kan, I always will, Beam said again. Kan frowned slightly.