CHAPTER - 28

After learning that Beam had returned. Kan immediately drove to Beam's house. Day's words before Kan left the office were still vividly in his mind.

-I know it won't be hard to let Beam know how you feel. But what I want you to do is get your parents to accept Beam, Day said.

-Why are you helping me? Even though you were the one who took Beam from me, Kan asked suspiciously.

-Because I don't want Beam to be in the same situation as me. The things you've done before really don't deserve forgiveness. But if you do it for love, I'll give you a chance, Day said again.

Kan frowned slightly. Although he didn't know what situation Day was in, Kan understood that Day did it for Beam.

-Thanks, I'll let you see that I really love Beam and would do anything for him, Kan said in a serious tone before running off to find Beam.

-You are here, greeted Beam's mother, as she went out to open the door of the house for Kan.

-Beam? Kan asked quickly.

-He's in the room. Wait a minute, As soon as Beam's mom said that Beam was in his room.

Kan broke into a run but stopped when Beam's mother called out to him first.

-Yes, answered Kan.

-Talk to your Nong. That's all he wants, Beam's mother said. Kan felt more encouraged than before because Beam's mother was willing to be called a mother again.

-Yes, Kan answered seriously before rushing inside. Kan jumped up the stairs and stopped in front of Beam's room. He felt that his hands were shaking. A strong hand slowly turned the doorknob. It didn't seem to be closed. Kan opened it slowly because he didn't know if Beam was in the room.

The small figure was sleeping on the bed, which made Kan's eyes warm. Kan longed for that person.

Kan closed the door slowly and walked towards the small figure. Kan sat on the edge of the bed and reached out to caress her cheek.

-Hugh... The disturbed figure cleared his throat until he slowly opened his eyes.

- Phi Khan!! The young man started. back to the other side of the bed, which was against the wall of the room. The drowsiness disappeared completely with a tremor in his chest that took him by surprise

-Yes, I'm Phi, Kan answered. Beam tried to run from the room, but Kan grabbed his slim waist and hugged him first. Kan hugged Beam from behind.

-Phi Kan, let go of Beam... Hugh... let go of Beam The young man immediately cried when he had to see the face of the person he was running from. This made Beam feel more pain.

-No, I won't let Beam leave me again... Can you listen to me first? A pointed face was attached to a white collar.

-Hugh... Phi Kan, don't do that...hug...Beam doesn't want to betray Phi Bee again, The young man sighs, throwing out the words.

-Beam... Beam didn't betray Bee. Beam didn't do anything bad to anyone...it's Phi's fault. Phi is the only one who is wrong, Kan said. The sound of Beam's sobs continued.

-Listen to me, I'm begging you, Kan begged again.

-Hug... Phi Kan is not wrong... Hug... Beam is wrong to love Phi Kan... Hug! Beam was sobbing. Kan felt the small figure jerk violently from his embrace.

-Then I must be wrong...it's wrong that I love Beam too much, Kan said, causing Beam to stop. It was as if his heart had stopped beating, but the clear tears continued to flow. Embrace.

-It is not like that...? Did Beam hear wrong?

The young man asked about what

he had just heard. Kan grabbed the small figure to turn it towards him so he could see the round tear filled eyes.