CHAPTER - 4 Joe & Graf

Graf was stunned. Hearing what Joe said, sharp eyes looked at the tall figure.

*he blew*

Joe's face turned to the side as he was punched in the face by Graf.

-What the hell are you talking about? Uh... Are you kidding me? You just want to make fun of me, don't you Joe? Graf called out to Joe in a stuttered tone, admitting he was taken aback by what Joe had said earlier.

Joe grabbed the corner of his mouth that was hit by Graf before looking at Graf with serious eyes.

-I'm not kidding. I'm telling you the truth, but you're stupid, you don't notice what's going on around you, look carefully, Beam is not alone, said Joe.

--Um, how can you make me believe that? You and I fight all the time. Face to face, almost to the point of killing each other, so how can you like me! he still can't believe what Joe said.

Joe reached out and rubbed his face in frustration.

--How can I say this so that you will understand and believe me? said Joe softly.

--You don't have to say anything. Even if you really like me like you say, I don't like you. I only like Beam, Graf said to cut off the conversation, pretending to back away from Joe. But Joe's strong hand caught him.

But Beam doesn't like you, Joe said immediately.

Graf turned to shake Joe's hand tightly and looked at Joe.

-You stabbed me, you have a black heart.

I know you know it too. No matter what, Beam has no reason to love you. But, you're still stubborn and still full of hope, Joe said again, making Graf cringe. jaws. teeth.

(Note: Here it means that she hurt him with words, it is well said that, "The most dangerous weapon of humanity... is the word")

-How do you know I'm hopeless? Beam will be kind like me, Graf said diligently. Joe gave him a small smile.

"I told you, hey, Beam already has someone," Joe said, making Graf realize he was going to talk to Joe about it. Stunned by Joe's confession, he forgets about everything else.

-¡So tell me, who is Beam dating? Graf asked curiously.

You really want to know... Huh, Joe said.

- Damn Joe, you just lied to me, didn't you? Graf asked impatiently as Joe

keep going.

-I'm not lying, people like me shouldn't lie to anyone. Graf, you won't believe it. I'll just say with the person Beam is dating. He's someone you know very well, Joe said, making Graf frown.

-Who? Graf immediately asked. But, Joe remained silent.

- Joe! When are you going to stop bothering me? tell me right now

- If I tell you, what will I get? Joe asked, which made Graf stop.

- Do you want to punch me? Graf also answered immediately.

-Hey, you think I'm afraid of your little fist, Graf? Don't think that because I like you, I wouldn't dare to do anything to you. It's true that I probably won't hit you. But, I could do… better, Joe said, making a motion towards Graf, causing Graf to run away in shock. This made Joe smile a little.

-So what do you want? If it's beyond my abilities, I can't give it to you, he said

Graf.

-Do not worry. I'll make sure I'm not asking too much, Joe said.