CHAPTER - 8 Joe & Graf

The next day

After waking up in the morning, Graf tried not to think about what had happened last night and talked to Joe like he always did.

There may have been a sense of bewilderment at first, but when Joe didn't talk about it, Graf felt a little uncomfortable. The two continued to eat together in the morning and spread out during training.

Coup!

Graf fell to the ground after being intercepted while playing. The teacher's whistle blew and the teacher put on a yellow jacket and they continued with the training.

- Where does it hurt, Graf? Biu came in and asked him with a serious expression on his face.

- There are only a few scratches, they are fine, said Graf.

-I think it goes too far. I think they intend to harm you. Graf, Biu said angrily. Graf himself was a bit quiet as he began to feel that In was coming to hit Graf several times. There were moments when Graf hesitated, but he couldn't avoid it and ended up rolling down the field like a moment ago.

-That's it, keep practicing, He didn't want Biu to think too much. When it was time for the break, Graf approached In who was sitting with other teammates.

-Inside, can I talk to you about something? Graf said. In looked at Graf for a while.

-What happens? He asked quietly. -Can we talk in private? Graf said again, because he didn't want his friends to be too stressed. In stood up and followed Graf as they parted from their group of friends.

- What do you want to talk to me about, Graf? In asked as they walked under a large tree.

-What are you not happy with? I really can't think. What did I do to make you angry? Graf asked incredulously.

-Why do you think this? asked In.

- Well, after a while I noticed that

you hit me many times, but not others, so how can I not think like that? Graf asked again. I looked at Graf

immobile.

- I think you're thinking too much, In still refused to admit that he wasn't

satisfied with the relationship between Graf and Joe.

-I don't think too much about it. You'd better tell me directly, In, Graf still thought that In was definitely not happy about something.

-What happens? Joe's voice came. The tall figure was heading towards Graf, as he too was resting.

- It's nothing, I just wanted to talk

with Ai In first. You can sit down and

wait with your friends first, Graf said. Joe looked at In.

-What is your problem with Graf? Joe asked sternly. Meanwhile, In looks at Joe in disbelief.

-There is nothing. Graf thinks too much

a lot of everything. Take Graf so he can sit down and rest Interrupting the conversation and then parting ways.

-What the hell are you doing? Graf was still confused, but didn't go after him to continue

he asked. -What happens? Joe asked nervously.

knowing that it was In and Graf.

- Nothing, he must have thought too much that he was not satisfied. By the way, why did you walk around here and not rest? Graf said.

- Well, I wanted to see you. How was the rehearsal? You put on sunscreen,

Graph? Joe said as he grabbed Graf's arm and looked at him with In's eyes on them the whole time.