CHAPTER - 26

-But Beam and I have something in common! I am responsible for Beam

-What the!! Beam's parents said almost at the same time. Amid the tumult of Kan's parents.

Kan's father stood up and pointed at his son angrily, then lunged forward and slapped him. But Kan's mother grabbed his arm.

-Khun, no.... Our son is hurting, said Kan's mother because Kan's condition was not very good. Kan turned to look guiltily at Beam's parents.

-I'm sorry mom and dad, I can do what I want, but please let me and Beam make love, Kan said again. The standing Graf watched the whole incident and knelt down next to his brother.

-Father, mother, I have a confession to make for you. I've had a secret crush on Beam for a long time, too, Graf said, making Beam's parents' eyes widen.

-And you, Graf? Beam's mother said, unable to believe what she was hearing.

-Yes, I secretly liked Beam, but Beam loves Kan, he doesn't love me, which I can accept. At least Kan can take care of Beam better than I can. I beg you... forgive Kan... Graf said in a serious tone. Kan looked gratefully at his younger brother.

-What it is? Beam's father put his hand to his temple when he found out. He was leaning exhausted on the back of the sofa.

- Please, you'd better come back. This is not a good time to talk, Beam's father said again. His brain was completely numb now.

- Dad, how about Phi Kan and Beam,
will you let me go and follow him? Bee crying spoke to find a
opportunity for both families to accept it.

- I told you not to talk now, Bee!! Bee's father turned noisily to his daughter.

-Then we'll be right back. If there's anything else, you can call me anytime, Kan's dad said, because he knew Beam's dad didn't want to think about the story like he did. -Okay... replied Beam's father.

-But.. Kan would object, because he still didn't know anything about Beam.

-Let's go home first, Kan. Mom thinks it's better to talk there... It's better, Beam's father is feeling very bad, Kan's mother said, pleading with her son. Kan's face darkened as he nodded.

-Okay, but about the thing with Beam. I'm certainly not breaking up with him, Kan said, after standing up with Graf.

-Bee, escort the guest and his parents out, I don't want to do it, said Beam's father, Kan's father nodded in agreement, then left Beam's house, Bee following to escort them.

-Hey, let's go back to dad. I'm going to call and tell Joe to bring the car back home, Graf told his brother. Kan nodded. So Graf called Joe.

-I'm sorry, Bee, I'm sorry that

I caused you trouble, Kan said as he walked towards his father's car.

-Bee played a part in that too. So....what do we do now? Bee asked softly.

-Nong, give me some time to think. I'll call you later, Kan said before getting into his father's car and driving home. Bee is determined to find out where Phi Day took Beam.

Coup!!

His pointed face flickered from the force of his father's palm. As soon as they entered the house

-What you did?!! Good thing his parents didn't get mad at you for having sex with a minor, Beam isn't 18 yet, Kan!! Kan's father yelled.

Kan sat with his head down, taking responsibility for

all. Graf, who came out to talk to Joe in front of the house, immediately ran when he heard his father's screams, Graf rushed. To see his brother. The red cheek on his face let Graf know that Kan had been slapped by his father. Kan was silent without saying anything.