CHAPTER - 4

-Then why are you crying? Belle asked guiltily.

- Huk... Beam is afraid of that

---P'Belle doesn't tell P'Day... huk... - Beam said apologetically.

Belle patted him on the back.

- You can tell me? Who is this person? Belle asked.

Beam didn't answer, just cried. Belle sighed in frustration.

- Okay, if you're not ready to tell me, that's fine. If you have something you want to tell me, you can come and say it, you know? Don't hold it in, Belle warned.

Although in her heart she didn't believe what Beam had said at first. But Belle didn't want to be reckless when she saw him crying.

- Huh. Beam answered with a shaky voice, looking at Belle.

-P'Belle won't tell P'Day, will she? Beam asked again.Belle nodded.

-Go wash your face and change your clothes. So you can go to work and not have to think too much, okay? Belle said softly before allowing Beam to change.

As for Belle, she started getting stressed going to work.

After dressing, Beam began work.

Beam, did you hear that Bee is dating Graf's brother? Belle asked.

Causing Beam to stop his hand as he folded the towel.

- Huh. - answered the little one in a muffled tone.

- It's strange, since when did they meet? Kan is kind of famous, but I've never heard of him flirting with her. Belle said as she thought.

- I do not know either. I only found out recently. - said Beam again, feeling guilty and hurt at the same time.

- So you didn't bring your bike? Let's leave work, I'll take you. - Belle said as usual, because she usually takes Beam when he doesn't come by bike.

Beam agrees, because he doesn't know if Kan will come after him or not. Then Beam didn't respond ready to continue working.

Ring...

The sound of the shop door opening. Beam turned and raised an eyebrow in surprise.

-What are you doing here, Graf? - Beam asked his best friend.

- Well, I'll wait to take Beam home. Today I had my first day of football training, so I arrived late. I'm back home to take a shower and then I'll take Beam out to eat before I go home. - Graf said with a smile, before sitting next to Beam.

Now the movement is slow because it is close to closing time.

So why don't you rest? You don't have to take me, I can go back by myself. Beam said back.

- Well, I want to make up for it. Don't complain, I'm not very tired. Graf said with a smile before laying down on Beam's lap on the couch.

Beam flinched slightly. But he didn't say anything, because normally Graf likes to sleep on his lap and play like that regularly.

- Hey! Graf, don't do that. I'm jealous keke. Belle joked as she looked at Beam's condition.

Beam laughed as usual without acting any different.

- So Graf is supposed to sleep on Belle's lap? - Graf teases him with a smile.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Beam's cell phone rings in his backpack pocket.

- Graf, stand up. I will answer the mobile phone. Beam said.