CHAPTER - 7 Audi & Phon

Phon planned to lie down for a while and wait for Audi to fall asleep and then go downstairs and help his mom with work, but he ended up sleeping next to Audi since he slept late last night waiting for Phat and then woke up early in the morning.

Knock... Knock... Knock...

There was a loud knock on the bedroom door, causing Phon to stir a bit as he felt annoyed by the noise, so he pulled the covers up to cover himself.

**Open door**

- PHONE!!! How can you do that? A voice was heard that drew the small figure of Phon who was curled up on the bed.

-Uh oh... Phi Phat, why are you pulling me so hard? Stop making noise! Phon let out a loud cry, breaking from his brother's grip to lay back on the bed with something heavy on his waist. The snoring of the Audi could be heard nearby.

-Phon.... How can you get a man to hold you in his arms? stand up Here no man hugs you at bedtime? Stand up right now... Phi Audi, Phi Audi!! Phat shouted making Phon freeze.

The young man's eyes widened, his face heated up when he saw that Audi's face was not far from his. The arm with which Audi was hugging Phon was pulled by Phat trying to lift his younger brother.

-Hey!! Phon shouted in shock as he was pulled from the bed.

Wow!

-Oh! Phon screamed in pain as his bottom hit the ground.

-What happens? Audi had woken up hearing Phon's cry of pain, when he saw him on the ground he quickly got up and asked in a daze and shock.

Phat helped his brother to his feet with a grim expression.

-Phat how did you get here? Audi asked when he saw Phat standing.

-I'm the one who has to ask you, how did you end up sleeping in my brother's room? I ask Phat sternly grabbing his brother's arm

or.

-Uh... Phi Phat... Well, mom made Audi sleep in Phon's room, Phon hurriedly told his brother.

-Why did you come to sleep with him? Phat asked sternly.

-Then what's wrong with sleeping with me? Phon told me to rest, so your mother told me to sleep in Phon's room. As for Phon, he probably just fell asleep, that's all, why? do you have to scream Audi said.

-Why do you have to hug my brother? Phat asked again with an angry face at Audi's explanation.

-I'll go down to help mom, Phi

Phat. Uh... Phi Audi, you can go back to sleep.

Phon quickly changed the subject and

1 led his brother out of the room. Audi looked at Phon and gave him a small smile. He actually woke up when he heard the sound of Phat running into the room, so he pretended

that he was hugging Phon because he knew Phat would definitely find them when he entered the room.

** Sigh **

-Phon smells so good. I want to hug him again, Audi murmured

for himself.

-Oh Phi Phat, it hurts, he cried to his older brother. Phat was pulling Phon by the arm to talk in front of the house.

-What were you doing, Phon? Phat asked, letting go of his brother's arm.

-What I do? Phon asked.

- Then why did you lie down and let a man hold you? You're a man, don't you feel disgusted? He asked Phat again. Phon frowned slightly.