CHAPTER - 19 🔞

Miles directed the two to a tavern where they could sit and relax. The atmosphere was good, the music was soft, not too loud, when they got to the table, Miles called the staff to order drinks.

-What would Phi Kan like to drink? Miles asked.

-I would like a beer, said Kan Miles turned to Beam and gave him a slight smile.

-What does Beam want? Miles asked him.

-For Beam a cocktail would be better, Kan chose instead, until Beam gently pushed the tall figure.

-What happens? Kan asked again.

-So... Can Beam really drink it? The young man asked cautiously.

-Okay, I'll let you. Don't be afraid to get drunk. I'm here, Kan said, Beam still doubtful but nodded slowly. Miles turned to ask what Kan and Beam ordered.

-Are you two traveling? Miles asked as they waited for their drinks.

-Yes, and you, are you single? I always see you alone anywhere, Kan asked back.

- Yes, I am an independent photographer. I like to travel and take photos here and there. Traveling alone is convenient.

-So that means Khun Miles must be very good at photography said Beam

- Huh, I'm not good at all. Uh... I think Nong Beam can call me Phi Miles. It's better to call Khun Kan Khun. We're more familiar, Miles told him, smiling at Beam.

Beam turned to look at Kan before nodding to look at Kan before nodding slightly.

"Uh, Phi Miles," said the young man, as Miles had told him. At that moment the staff brought the drinks to serve them.

-Phi Kan... Beam is afraid of getting drunk like last time, Beam said with a flirtatious smile. Because in the past, Beam doesn't remember anything Kan did to him. But if you remember Kan was very angry.

-Okay, I already told you that I'm here with you. Let's drink, Kan said, as he raised his beer glass to gently tap Beam's glass, making the young man decide to take a small sip.

-Nong Beam, you seem very obedient to Khun Kan, Miles said after seeing the two talking.

-Huh, huh, Kan chuckled and thus answered this question.

Kan and Miles sat down and talked about the trip Miles had taken earlier. They shared experiences in a friendly way. Kan thought he didn't care that Miles was interested in Beam, Miles was a very nice person.

As Miles and Kan talked, Beam occasionally asked additional questions. In addition, Beam began to enjoy drinking the cocktails that Kan requested.

As Beam started to turn red, he started leaning on Kan's shoulder.

-Little Beam, are you okay? Miles asked, glancing at Beam from time to time, smiling sweetly.

- I'm fine, answered the young man, but his chin started to fall. Khan's lips curled in satisfaction.

-Phi Kan, Beam wants to go to the bathroom... The young man shakes Kan's arm, making a pleading sound.

Miles saw and couldn't help but smile at that cute expression.

-Yes, I would like to take Beam to the bathroom first.

Kan replied before turning to tell Miles to which he nodded turning to tell Miles to which he nodded.

Kan took Beam's hand and immediately went to the restaurant's bathroom. By the bathroom, there were female and male stares at Kan and Beam.

-Go to the bathroom, I'm waiting for you.