CHAPTER - 9 🔞

After showering, Beam got back on the motorcycle and headed to Kan and Audi's house. Kan was smoking in front of the house when he saw Beam driving, so Kan opened the gate for Beam to park the motorcycle in front of the house.

-- Uh... Audi?

Beam asked about the Audi because he didn't see it at home. Kan turned to glare at him.

-- Why do you ask? Kan asked in a stern voice.

--Good good...

Beam didn't understand why Kan had bothered, he had only asked about the Audi. So, he didn't know what to answer.

-- He went to buy some food, Kan said shortly before walking towards the bedroom.

--Where are you going? the small figure suddenly asked.

-- Shall I take a shower or are you going to take a shower with me? Kan replied in a stern voice. This silences Beam immediately.

--Stay here! If you go out, be careful of the consequences! Kan threatened before leaving the room.

- Can't you talk to me nicely? Beam asks softly.

Shortly after, Audi returned with 3 boxes trust in Audi.

-- Are you afraid of me? Audi asked, seeing Beam's expression.

-- Uh... well... Beam was speechless.

-- Hey, don't be afraid, no matter how much we want to eat you, that bastard won't let us, Audi said with a smile, making Beam suspicious.

--What does this Audi mean? Beam asked.

That means..., Audi was about to say something.

- Did you buy the rice but didn't bring the dishes, or will you let me use your hand, Audi? Kan's voice cuts Audi off from saying anything.

You always interrupt. So why don't you go get them yourself? Audi said, knowing his friend wasn't serious.

--It's your house, Kan said with a blank expression before walking over and sitting next to Beam.

-- Now we pretend it's my house, but when you bring women, you act like it's your own house, Audi bit his friend a little, making the small figure listen to them that inahoto You know that

Aren't you going to look up to see something else?" Kan turned to him
speak darkly to Beam.

-- Uh... Brother Kan, why did you make Beam come here? asked the young man.

--Why do you have a message, where are you going? Kan asked back.

"No, I'm just curious," Beam said quietly.

-- We didn't make out last night... We're going to have a long talk, Kan said, causing Beam's heart to pound with fear again.

-- Come here, don't scold Nong Beam.

Audi couldn't help but complain about

to his friend before placing the plate and spoon on the table.

--This is about me and Beam. You can come eat now, Beam. Sit down, Kan said, as Beam kept his gaze downcast.

The small figure moved inevitably to unpack the rice onto a plate for him and Kan, then they calmly sat down to eat.

-- What's driving you crazy, Audi? You sit and look at your phone and laugh like an idiot. I got goosebumps just looking at you.

Kan turned to ask his best friend who was sitting on the couch.

-- Shhh, I found my soulmate, she's so cute, Audi said with a frantic smile.