CHAPTER - 16

-Here we go again, Phon said in a low voice as he saw Audi's tall figure walking towards him, Beam turned to look at him with a slightly pale face, because Audi is Kan's friend, he was afraid that Audi will tell Kan. That he found Beam here.

-P'Audi, hello, Beam waved his hand in greeting, while Phon stood motionless.

-Hello, Nong Beam. What are you doing here? You are not working today? Audi asked in a normal tone.

-You ask others. Have you ever thought to ask yourself what you are doing? If you don't have a job, what are you doing here? Phon said.

-Phon, Beam nudged his friend to make him talk.

-It's nothing, Nong Beam, I'm used to it. If I want to flirt with him, I have to be patient with his emotions, Audi asked.

"Uh... You can take me all the time," Phon said.

-Uh...Phon, I think I'd better go back first, Beam said because he didn't want to be in the conflict between Audi and Phon.

-Where are you going, nong? Audi asked immediately.

-Uh... Beam will return to the room. I was on my lunch break and I came to see Phon, Beam said with a smile.

-Beam, how will you go? I'll take you right away, Phon said, because it was Phon who took Beam

-Okay, Phon. I just have to go through the alley and I'll take a motorbike taxi there. Phon should stay here and talk to P'Audi, Beam said respectfully

"But going down that alley... It's a long way," said Phon.

-Do you want me to come with you? Audi asked.

- I don't want to disturb, I'm going, Phon. I can go alone. I'll go first, P'Audi, Beam said a quick goodbye to the two before getting up and leaving.

Beam left Phon's house. He plans to go find a motorbike taxi to go home, at least Kan won't dare to do anything there.

Beam picked up the phone and called Belle.

-Is P'Kan back? Beam grunted and called Belle over.

(-Hey Beam, what's going on?) Belle asked worriedly.

-Nothing... Beam just called to ask if P'Kan is still outside the salon? Beam asked.

(-Wait a minute, just now, I was serving a customer. So I didn't look to see.... Ah... Beam. Kan left, probably had to leave already.) Belle said.

-Okay then, answered Beam.

(-What will Beam do? Are you going back to the store?) Belle asked.

"Beam, he's going home, P'Belle," Beam said, continuing to walk down the sidewalk.

(-Okay, go home. Call me if anything happens.) Belle repeated again.

-Hmm...well then, Beam said before hanging up, the weather is warm, plus the pain he still had in his canal, all of this is keeping Beam from going very fast.

Beam headed for the driveway, but his eyes caught a familiar car heading straight for him, causing Beam's heart to almost stop beating.

- The sound of the car's brakes was heard. Beam's legs shake, he turns and runs.

-Stop right now, Beam!! a voice shouted, causing Beam to order himself to run as fast as possible.

-But since his legs and body conditions are different, Kan catches up to him, making Beam unable to run anywhere. The strong hand
Kan gripped his slender hand Beam.

-Don't hurt Beam, P'Kan. Beam is afraid. The young man raised his hand to defend himself and twisted from side to side to get away from Kan. His voice trembled, making Kan grit his teeth.