CHAPTER - 9 Audi & Phon

-Phi Phat Phon shouted to his brother in shock when he saw that he was walking towards him with a not so good expression. Phat went straight to lift Phon's arm, but Audi intervened.

-Phat, stop, Audi said before pulling Phon behind him to protect him. Phat looked at Audi sternly.

- I will take my brother home, said Phat in a stern voice.

-Wait, I'm taking him back... Phat... Phi told your mother about Phon, Phat... You shouldn't do that... Phat wants to humiliate his little brother in front of others? Audi said.

Phat took a deep breath, glancing at his brother.

-I'll be honest, Phi Audi.... I won't let you date my younger brother. You are men. How much do you think you want to date a guy and have him be Phon? Phat said looking at them both.

-Phi Phat.... Phon is already a senior... Phon knows what he's doing, that's why I agreed to be Phi Audi's boyfriend, Phon said directly to his older brother, making Phat stunned.

-You, don't say anything. Let's go back home and talk, Phat said as he headed straight for Phon.

Now the staff and customers of the place are watching curiously. The staff wanted to interfere, but Audi did not let anyone interfere.

-Phat!! Audi called out in a deep voice. Phat also looked at Audi in disbelief.

-Why...?!! Phi.... Why my brother...? I'm taking him home.... What's your problem...? Do you think you will come to this place? Will I be afraid of you? Phat replied fearlessly.

Phat felt stressed when he saw that Audi and his brother were in a relationship.

-Hey, Phi Audi....Okay...can I take you home first..., Phon said because he didn't want Audi to get into trouble and he didn't want his older brother to get upset more.

-But, I asked Phon's mother

permission to take him out to lunch and then drop him home, Audi said with a strained voice and a displeased look.

If Phat wasn't Phon's brother, Audi would have fought him by now.

-Okay....I can go back to Phi Phat first. I'll call you when I get home, Phon said. Audi paused before nodding.

-Okay, if there's anything, call me... said Audi, patting Phon on the head. But Phat immediately went to his

removed the brother from the Audi and left

quickly shop, followed by Audi. -Phi Phat, it hurts... cried Phon to

his older brother for squeezing his wrist.

-Remain silent! Phat shouted to his brother before opening the door to push Phon into his father's car.

Phat drove to find Phon because when he asked his mother, she refused to tell him where he was. So Phat went looking for him

himself, because it was quite obvious where he would be.

-Phat... Go back home and talk nicely to Phon. And don't tell me that

Phat hurt Phon. I wouldn't forgive you, Audi said as Phat closed the passenger door.

-It's my brother, stay away from it, Phat said before walking towards

the driver's side. Phon turned to look at Audi standing next to the car, giving him a gentle smile because he didn't want Audi to worry too much. Phat quickly started the car.

-Phi Phat, can you drive the car well...? If you keep driving like this, the car will crash, Phon told his older brother when they

left the place. Phat turned to look at his brother.