CHAPTER - 11 Joe & Graf

- What happened Graf? Joe asked as Graf led him to the motorcycle.

- Nothing, said Graf, annoyed. Before he looked at Joe who was standing there smiling.

-Why are you smiling? Graf asked.

-Tell me again, said Joe. Graf frowned.

-What am I saying? Graf asked back.

-Gai did you say- bitdadagricida says? You didn't really mean what you said, did you? Joe asked softly.

-Mm... No... it's that I... Well, I'm with you. Or do you want to hand me over to someone else? Graf asked.

-No, Joe said immediately.

-That's it, I don't think you're going to hand me over to anyone... You'd be very sad, Graf replied, giving Joe a small smile.

-Graf, sleep at my house tonight. We're going to school together tomorrow, Joe invites, and Graf gives Joe a hesitant look.

-You invited me to sleep at your house. What are you thinking? Graf asked, annoyed. Joe immediately shook his hand.

- No, I didn't think of anything. Well, I slept at your house yesterday, didn't I? I would like to invite you to sleep at my house... Alternatively? Joe explained hastily.

-Huh, hurry up and fix it. Open your mouth and you can see the uvula, Graf said. Joe's face immediately fell.

-So you're not going to sleep at my house, right? Joe asked again.

-If you let me sleep at your house, you have to take me to mine to get my school uniform and textbooks. I'm too lazy to have to get up early for you to take me home in the morning, Graf replied. Joe smiled widely at this.

-Seriously, are you willing to sleep at my house? Joe asked again, just to be sure.

-If you keep asking, I'll change my mind, Graf answered.

- Well, I don't ask anymore. Get on the motorcycle, Joe immediately pulled the motorcycle out of the parking lot with Graf sitting on the back, Graf is pleased with Joe's enthusiastic expression. The two did not notice In's eyes, which looked at them with great envy.

Joe brought Graf home to get his clothes. Graf entered the house quietly because he didn't want his parents to listen or ask too much. When he finished packing, Graf went to tell Kan that he was going to sleep over at Joe's house.

- Done, let's go Graf left the house with the bag.

- I feel like I'm here to run away with you, he said

Joe just kidding.

- Why are you running away? do you want me to go to bed said Graf stubbornly.

-Let's go, Joe quickly start the motorcycle. Graf is back on

back seat, leaving his house. They soon arrived at Joe's house. -Haven't your parents fallen asleep yet? Graf asked Joe as he parked the motorcycle in the garage, hearing a noise

loud from the television coming from the house.

-Uh, my parents stay up late. We're going to pay tribute to your boyfriend's parents, Joe joked. -Your mouth is good. Your parents will listen to you and faint to death, a

answered Graf.

-My parents are not like yours. Graph

he smiled before following Joe up to the second floor of the house where Graf had already been. Joe opened the bedroom door, placing Graf's bag on the side of the closet.

-Would you like to take a shower? Joe asked.

-Yes, I don't want to feel sticky anymore, Graf answered. Joe opened the closet and pulled out a clean towel.