3

☆ 3. Chapter 3

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

3 Fortunately, he had a little bit of the craft that his grandmother taught him, although he was not very interested in this at that time, and he couldn't stand the boredom and learned a little, and he was very glad at this time. Although he is not as good as his grandmother, fortunately he is young and has some whimsical ideas for embroidery, which is difficult for him.

Shan Yu didn't start immediately, but drew some design drawings first, of course, in an electronic version, and paper in the future world is very expensive. He was going to make a simple version of the women's garment, with some embroidery embellishments, so he chose Hanfu, which of course he had improved. The ancient Hanfu is very complicated, and after a single improvement, modern elements are added to make a simple version of Hanfu, but there are more modern elements, and the combination of the two feels eye-catching.

After drawing and redrawing, and repeating, he finally designed a satisfactory work, this simple version of Hanfu is like casual wear, and it must be very comfortable to wear. Rubbing his somewhat sore neck, he reminded him on the side: "Little master, it's time for dinner."

It blinked intimately: "

It's almost time to rest after dinner, and the underage females need a good sleep time to ensure good health, so that they can grow up quickly." Shan

Yu twitched the corner of his mouth, but didn't say anything, it's still good to have a considerate robot. Although the "female" or something really has nothing to do with him, I really want to complain.

After drinking a tube of nutrients, he clicked on the system and found that the radishes he planted had been ripe, and it had been 12 hours, and he forgot the time as soon as he worked, and then he found that only half of the 10 radishes he had planted... Well, that's normal, after all, he also stole other people's dishes.

In another dimension he didn't know, a young man ate the strange white fruit in his hand and immediately ate the rest. No way, it's so delicious, is there such a delicious plant in the technology plane? In the future, you have to go there often.

Of course, the real technology plane also has radish, but there is absolutely no taste like a single radish planted, which is comparable to the outside of the system brand radish. After harvesting five radishes, I added 50 points in the upper left corner of the screen, and with the remaining points, I immediately bought 10 radish seeds and 5 cabbage seeds and planted them. Then he washed the five radishes, picked up one and ate them, the crispy texture, the sweet taste spread in the mouth, it felt more delicious than the ones grown on the earth, it was a real green product, and the remaining four he planned to make soup the next day, it must be delicious.

After a sigh of relief, he stretched and went to bed.

Shan Yu got up early the next morning, and the little eyes of the robot moved in one by one: "Little master, today is a sunny and good day, do you need some music?"

"No thanks. Shan Yu blinked in a daze, and walked into the bathroom to wash up.

Now that the design has been drawn, the next step is to put it into practice. After taking out the needle and threading it again, Shan Yu began the meticulous work of stitches and threads. Fortunately, there are pots and basins to help cut the fabrics according to the requirements, and the work is easier for Shan Yu. But these careful tasks can only be done by himself, but it doesn't matter, what he has is patience.

Before I knew it, it was noon, and I reminded me that it was time for lunch. Shan Yu got up and moved his somewhat stiff body, ready to make himself a radish soup to drink. One of the benefits of future technology is that food is very convenient to make, and the machine can be done in one step with only one manual operation.