66

☆ 66. Chapter 66

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

66 In order to test his mecha, Shan Yu entered the star network after dinner, scanned the mecha, and then walked around the mecha battle zone.

"Have you heard? This year's mecha competition is said to be very rewarding. Shan Yu heard someone talking on the side.

"I heard that the champion will get a mecha tailored by a well-known mecha maker, and the prize money is also very generous, oh my God, I am so envious, but I am afraid that it will be difficult for my driving skills to enter the top ten.

"Why are you so unconfident, let's sign up for a try, maybe there will be a miracle, I heard that the top ten rewards are also very good."

。。。 Why don't we sign up? "

Hurry up, or the registration will be over!"

Shan Yu followed curiously, He secretly thought, maybe he could be in the top ten, so he also ran over to register, and then he got his number plate: 1111.

Single:??? Does it look like a single dog yourself?

But there is no such stalk in the future, he just complained about it himself, and continued to pay attention to other battles.

The Star Network Mecha Contest is held every three years, and the age limit is not large, between fifteen and twenty-five years old.

Shan Yu came to the waiting room with his number plate, there were already many people inside, and everyone was nervous and expectant to look at the distribution in front of the big screen.

Because the number of people who signed up is very large, there are a lot of people on the field now, and the people watching the game are also sitting in the audience and watching all kinds of dynamic small screens, which is dazzling.

If they see an image of interest, the viewer can zoom in on that image and experience it alone.

At this time, both the waiting room and the audience are very lively, because it is the relationship between the star network, many people have adjusted their appearance slightly, and Shan Yu has also adjusted it in order not to be exposed, so as to avoid the danger of being exposed.

Shan Yu looked around, silently found a corner and sat down, and a teenager next to him came over familiarly: "Are you also here to compete?" Nervous or not? Shan

Yu pursed his lips and smiled: "It's okay."

"Hey brother, don't hide it, I know you must be scared too, aren't you? To be honest, I'm also waiting for such a big competition, so I'm so nervous. But luckily, I've only been here for a while, brother, aren't you? Shan

Yu was embarrassed to say that he wanted to be in the top ten, so he smiled at him and didn't speak.

"Oh, we're about to play, brother, let's just play normally, and strive for the second game, come on! "

Well, let's do it together.

So the two of them went to different battle areas, and Shan Yu went directly to the battlefield after entering the mecha, and there was another mecha standing opposite him. At that moment, a dull mechanical female voice sounded, and the battle began.

After a while, Shan Yu came out of the battle area, because it was in the audition period, Shan Yu's first person to fight seemed to be inexperienced, and Shan Yu won without feeling the tension of the battle...

Sit in the original position and take a break, many participants are still competing, there are only a few people in the waiting room, these people look at each other, their eyes are vigilant and observant, after all, it is an individual competition, they are competitors to each other, only Shan Yu does not have that kind of nervousness.

Since he was promoted to the Jindan stage, he feels that he has become more comfortable controlling mechas, and it should be no problem to get in the top ten, right?

"Huh? You're out so soon? I've been fighting for a long time to win! After the young man came out of the battle area, he saw Shan Yu staying there alone and pondering, a little surprised, but looking at the other party's expression, it seemed that the battle was not very ideal, so he comforted, "Don't worry brother, seeing that you are still here means that the first level has passed, but there will be fewer and fewer people behind, and the opponent will become stronger and stronger, although we may not be able to break through, as long as we are not at the bottom, it is the best." Shan

Yu came back to his senses from his contemplation, and then said, "Well, it's okay, the first opponent is not very strong.

"By the way, my name is Anan, what's your name?" Shan

Yu paused for a moment and said, "Call me Gu Si."

"Brother Gu, let's just try not to lose too badly, anyway, let's do our best." Shan

Yu gave him a smile back: "You also come on."

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] [Net King] King Lihai , [Tanmei] Zombie Upgrade System of the Last Days, [Tanmei] Ex-boyfriend has become a current teammate [E-sports] , [Tanmei] Falling Dragon , [Tanmei] Ling Wenrui , [Tanmei] the house management wants to feed me every day, [Tanmei] game experience, [Tanmei] meet, love , [Tanmei] love is a light [Tanmei] The whole entertainment industry has become fine

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top