104

☆ 104. Chapter 104

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

104 It's just that although Dalí was restrained due to carelessness, he himself has been a star thief for so many years, and he is not a brainless guy for so many years, Listening to a "whoosh", a beam of energy shot towards the young man, and when he reacted quickly, his arm was still burned by the energy beam, but the young man just snorted, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, but a cruel smile appeared in his eyes: "It is worthy of Captain Dali, who is still dying at this time." In

order to keep his body flexible, he did not hesitate to shoot his arm with an energy gun, the pain caused his body to move temporarily, so he hurriedly began to contact his men to help him.

After a while, there were several footsteps outside, and Dali laughed, and as soon as the laughter passed, the door was violently pushed open from the outside.

"Captain! Several tall youths walked in.

"You guys, grab him.

However, just when he was determined to win, his smile suddenly froze, and he saw that the subordinates took the energy gun and aimed it at him, and he asked stiffly, "What do you mean?" One of the

young men said indifferently, "I'm sorry Captain, we'll only listen to Madame now."

"You bastards, have you forgotten who brought you to a good life? The

young man sneered, pointing at Dali's energy gun but did not relax: "You probably forgot, the strong are respected, what else can you do now?"

Lan was a little tired of watching the play for a while, and then waved his hand impatiently: "Deal with him." "

Yes, Captain!

"You, you! "

A few people are slowly approaching, Dali has been in the limelight for so many years, and finally capsized in the gutter, but how can a ruthless person like him be caught like this, he has a sharp gaze, since this is the case... A spiritual force was suppressed and pressed by him, and the others seemed to sense that something was wrong, and it was too late after a panic.

"Oh no, he's going to blow himself up! Sure

enough, only to hear a loud roar resounding throughout the spaceship, everyone else watched this scene in shock, fortunately, there were protective barriers inside the spaceship, and no other place was affected, but those who were very close to Dali were not so lucky.

After the explosion, Dali's room was completely destroyed, and the young people affected by the explosion fell to the ground and never moved again, on the other side, the young man named Lan moved his fingers, he turned himself over with difficulty, and the blood at the corner of his mouth slowly flowed down with his movements, but he didn't care at all, just cracked the corners of his lips and laughed, silently, and full of tears...

Yalina has always been absent-minded lately, and she is always distracted during class, and the original image of Qingya is far from what it is now, and the other males and females who worship her are a little worried, but the goddess is alone and silent, so they don't dare to approach.

It's just that when everyone was on their lunch break, a figure sneaked in unknowingly...

"Who are you? Yalina recovered from her stupor, and looked wary at the strange man in front of her.

The man said, "Don't panic, I was sent by the adult."

Hearing the adult, Yalina's expression was stunned, and then she relaxed, but asked hesitantly, "What did the adult have to tell you to come here?" "