127

☆ 127. Chapter 127

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

127 Several phantoms appeared in the conference room one by one, some were wearing military uniforms with medals on their shoulders, and some were wearing guild-specific long uniforms with the symbol of the guild on their shoulders. These people were the core personnel of each guild, their expressions were solemn, and everyone turned their eyes to Marshal Wenren, who was sitting in the first place.

"Okay, everyone is here, then let's discuss it carefully, what do you think about this incident?

"Smell the old man, just say, what's going on?

Marshal

Wenren looked at them with a foul face: "If I knew what was going on, I could still sit here with you and discuss this?" But one thing I want to say, I believe the kid, this is supposed to be a conspiracy. An

old man sitting across from him said, "In that case, why did the murderer choose Gusi alone?" You must know that there is one of my apprentices among the dead, and if you can't give us an explanation, I will arrest him on behalf of the Abilities Guild.

"You dare!

"Wait, we're here to discuss countermeasures, not to see you quarrel, I also think this matter is very strange, what is the purpose of the other party's this? Marshal

Wenren said: "What else can there be, someone is targeting that child, and I always feel that something is wrong, it seems that the matter is not over yet... "

Marshal, no, someone uploaded the video of this incident to the Star Network, and now basically everyone knows about it, this incident has a great impact, and some people hope that the military will arrest Gusi and not let him go unpunished." "An adjutant rushed in before he had time to knock on the door, this adjutant had already come into contact with the world of cultivation because he was a confidant of the Wen family, and was now in the Qi cultivation period. Therefore, he also knew who these powers belonged to, and he was one of the last people he wanted to see in the current situation.

"Looks like someone can't wait. A man in a long suit said, it was an old female man, who could be said to be a very powerful figure in mecha manufacturing.

"You should also know that the value of Guth to our interstellar is obviously that someone is targeting him, or even our entire interstellar, that is a threat, not to be eliminated. Marshal Wenren said solemnly.

The old man who refuted him before said: "That's a good thing, but how to find it?" Regardless of whether Gusi is innocent or not, I think he should be brought in and asked. At this time, someone said, "This Gusi is a female,

right?" Why did that person use such a method to slander Gusi? Or is it ... Guth has this ability in his own right? I think you'd better tell us about that little female, I don't want any variables to happen in the future.

Marshal

Wenren glanced at the man: "What do you want to know?"

"Gu Si can make mecha that can be piloted by females and ordinary people, and can also make various elixirs with wonderful effects, such as pregnancy pills that make people pregnant, this young man can't think about it easily, right?

"Since that kid is not afraid of people knowing at all, he must not be weak in his own ability, Wenren brother, everyone is an old friend, there is no need to hide anything, right? Someone chimed in.

"He does have some special skills, but if you want to know, how about going through him? Adjutant, how is the situation now? The

adjutant said with a puzzled expression: "The situation is not good, some ignorant people are gathering manpower and preparing to come to Guth for trouble."