123

☆ 123. Chapter 123

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 123 Aida

frowned and thought for a long time: "It is said that although Wen Ren works in the military department, he also loves the four treasures of the study, I want a military uniform with the meaning of the four treasures of the study, pay attention, it must fit me, the kind that can make everyone can't take their eyes off when I wear it, how?"

"You're too hard to serve, aren't you? It's good to change it for you, but the requirements are still so high? Wen Renlian looked at Aida incredulously when she heard it, and she was speechless at her, and was she able to wear a military uniform? It's shameless.

"Oh my God, there's a good show, that Ida is notoriously difficult to serve, and every time the stylist designs a dress for her, she wants to go crazy, and several of them quit. Someone whispered.

"I'm afraid this Ida can't figure out the occasion, this is not her personal show, and their family is afraid that it will be difficult to enter the door of Wen's family in the future...

Ida's father was sweating at this time, and his daughter was spoiled too much, so they were in a dilemma, so he pushed his wife and said, "Quickly persuade her, today is the engagement banquet of Wenren's son, what does she want to do?"

"If only I could persuade ... Forget it, I don't think my daughter has much of a problem now, and if she makes too much trouble, I'll take her away.

。。。。。。 "It's not a big problem now, when is it big?!

No matter what the couple thought in their hearts, and no matter what the people present thought, Shan Yu felt that it was not a big problem.

However, Qiao Yiyi pulled Shan Yu one by one and whispered: "Xiao Yu, this matter was originally my fault, or I should come, that person is clearly embarrassing you."

Wen Renqian looked up at her after Aida said her request, and there was coldness in her eyes, which made her shrink a little, but the thought of the female who had Wen Renqian made her very unwilling, she wanted to make that female ugly, let him know that he was not worthy of Wen Renqian at all! He doesn't deserve to be compared to him.

"Xiaoyu, leave this matter to me to deal with, you go and rest. Wen Renqian took Shan Yu's hand and said, at this time, he didn't even look at the family, his Xiao Yu didn't need to accept such a dilemma because of these people's unreasonable trouble, his Xiao Yu could completely ignore these people, if anyone dared to say anything, they Wen Ren was not a paper tiger.

"It's okay, Brother Wenren, I can handle it. Then he said to Ida, "Okay, wait a minute. Then

he spread out the fabric in front of everyone, but fixed it on a mobile stand, and placed some clothes tools next to the stand, so that everyone would not see his usual shocking way of making clothes, he prepared only a needle and began to make it.

Everyone looked at it curiously, and some wondered what the female wanted to do.

"This is a military uniform, and it is also the meaning of the four treasures of the study, isn't this embarrassing? Brini wondered, "How is this going to be done?"

Matt said: "Since Xiao Yu said yes, then there is no problem, I believe Xiao Yu."

"I believe it too. Tang Tou on the side said.

The banquet hall, which should have been lively, is now terrifyingly quiet, everyone's eyes are on Shan Yu's body, only to see the other party skillfully cutting and merging the fabrics, and the needle and thread in his hand are flying quickly, it can be imagined that the other party must have done it many times.