62

☆ 62. Chapter 62

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

62 is going well on this side, but something happens on Matt's side that makes him angry.

"You're talking nonsense, I didn't steal from you. "

At this time, there were five people in the dormitory, two commoner students and two noble students, and a counselor.

The counselor looked down on these civilian students, and said in a disdainful tone: "Since you said that you didn't steal, then please show evidence, otherwise you will be punished with withdrawal from school." "

Me! "Matt was in a hurry, he was training in the academy's mecha room at that time, and there was no one at that night, how could he prove it? He was a little confused and said, "Counselor, you have to believe me, I really didn't steal, I was in the academy's mecha room at the time, by the way, you can look at the records." The

counselor said, "I'm sorry, there's no record in the mech training room, you're lying." "

What? Matt's eyes widened, a little incredulous, how could it be that he had been there, could it be that he had dreamed of it?

Another civilian student in the same dormitory stepped back, not wanting to be affected, he glanced at the aristocratic student over there, and slowly lowered his sense of presence.

The two aristocratic students over there all sat like uncles, and said to the counselor on the side: "Since he can't provide evidence, the counselor should let him withdraw from school quickly, how can such a thief stay in the Plains Academy."

"Yes, yes, you said. The counselor said, and was about to take Maitra away, "Okay, you better leave quickly, I will ask the deputy court for instructions, and force you to withdraw from school, what is wrong is to be a thief, sure enough, he is an ignorant civilian."

Matt waved away the other party's outstretched hand, his face full of anger and confusion: "That's right, I'm a civilian, but I won't admit what I haven't done." "What should he do?

"Why are you doing this? "Why can the nobles be so arrogant? Is it just because you are rich and powerful?

"I'm a civilian, I have my own principles, no matter how poor I am, I won't steal these guys' things, I'm dirty. When

the two aristocratic teenagers on the opposite side heard this, they were very angry, they didn't expect this untouchable to dare to be so arrogant at this time.

One of the slightly older aristocratic teenagers, Skoll, squinted his eyes slightly, and said to the counselor on the side: "Mentor, this commoner is disrespectful to us, what do you say we should do?" "

Then lock up for a few days and drop out." The counselor said in a good way that he had long seen that the two noble young masters were not pleasing to this commoner, so they wanted to embarrass him, so they also fully cooperated.

By the time Shan Yu learned the news, Matt had already been locked up, and he asked Brini who rushed over suspiciously: "What's the matter?" Why was Matt locked up?

Brini also secretly sighed at Matt's bad luck: "Boss, don't you know, Matt's dormitory lives in two noble young masters, who are looking for trouble with him every day, and I don't know what is wrong, this time he actually said that he stole things, and the mentor still believed it."

"Stealing? No way. "Others don't know, how can Shan Yu not know Matt's character? How could he possibly steal something.

In fact, if you think about it carefully, you can understand that it is just that the two noble young masters don't like Matt, so they think of a way to drive each other away. But why? Where the hell did Matt offend them and do such a vicious thing?