69

☆ 69. Chapter 69

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 69:

Three: ???

"I'll show you something." For today's practice Xi experiment, Shan Yu also spent a lot of effort, he wanted them to see the previous human battle methods, so he asked the system to help him record a copy.

When he released the image, the three of them all looked at the picture of dancing knives and guns on the screen with a look of amazement, they didn't expect that there would be so many skills in the battle, and it was full of beauty, they were all stunned.

"How? Do you want to try it? Shan Yu saw that everyone had finished reading it, so he asked with a smile.

"Yes! Brini said excitedly, thinking that he was not the boss, how could he be so powerful, worship ing~

"Then let's get on the mecha, and distribute weapons when the time comes." In the star network, you can use data simulation first, so what kind of weapon do you want, you can tell me, if it suits me, I will make one for you in reality, how about it?

Matt said excitedly, "Really, really? Shan

Yu nodded: "Of course."

So a few people tacitly got on the mecha, and after Shan Yu connected with his mecha, he clicked on the light screen, and a string of weapons appeared on the light screen, all of which were collected by the system from the earth. Single-surplus data simulated.

"You can try each one, come on. So

the three of them chose a weapon that looked pleasing to the eye, and Brini chose a sword, because in the video you saw the man wielding a sword flower, not too handsome.

Matt, on the other hand, chose two short knives, which are suitable for two-handed combat. As for Anan, he took the wolf moon knife that Shan Yu gave him before.

The three of them were full of interest and took their weapons in the hands of the mech, and looked around.

Shan Yu pulled out his whip and said, "Let's start." "

I don't know how long the four people have been fighting, originally Anan thought it was a melee of four people, but he didn't expect it to become a one-on-three situation, which made him suspect that life is a one-on-three, Shan Yu is actually completely in the upper hand, and he can feel that Shan Yu is deliberately guiding them, and the movements of each battle are not fast, so that they can see it clearly and be able to learn.

And in the course of the battle, Anan found that his mecha seemed to have improved its performance?! The mecha that used to be a little sluggish in action was so light, and the mecha shell that Shan Yu had been knocking on for a long time before was so useful?! Big guy! Anan left tears of emotion.

Gradually, because of Shan Yu's conscious teaching, the three of them gradually became more and more decent.

The way of fighting in the past has finally changed, and the use of cold weapons has become more and more handy.

It wasn't until Shan Yu said that the three of them stopped, but they were still a little unsatisfied, even if they were tired, they were still excited, this hearty way of playing was so interesting. Anan still felt a little pity, if only he had known Shan Yu earlier, so that he could be sure to enter the top fifty in the Star Network Mecha Competition, it's a pity. If only he had worked harder in the game yesterday, hey, no one in the world knew about it.

No matter how much Anan regrets it, there is no way to change the fact that he is no longer able to compete.

"Thank you Boss for your guidance, you deserve to be the boss! I'm more confident in this mecha competition! Brini said.