39

☆ 39. Chapter 39

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

39 came back after listening to the class list in the afternoon, Wen Renlian, who was originally going to be together, had to regretfully continue to stay in the classroom because of schoolwork problems. Before he entered the door, Shan Yu heard Yalina's vicious words inside, and he was a little frightened, until Yalina was about to kick Beide, he immediately opened the door and stopped.

Yalina looked over, her delicate face distorted with anger, but it still did not damage her beauty, she raised her head and looked haughty: "What are you?" Dare to interrupt me? "It's this person, this good-for-nothing civilian who took away her brother Wenren! Now her heart is full of malice, and she urgently needs to vent it, otherwise she thinks she will go crazy.

"I am Princess Yalina, who is most favored by my father and emperor in Chasexing, my spiritual power is in the S-rank, majoring in mecha manufacturing and minoring in pharmacy, I have created a second-level mecha, and I have also independently refined first-class herbs, how can you compare with me?

Although Yalina has always been unreasonable to him, Shan Yu didn't pay much attention to it, even if she had a thousand admiration for Wenren, he was just a competitor. He knows the privileges of women in society now, so even if she is arrogant, she has proud capital, but these are not capital that can be squandered to others.

"You are indeed excellent, Princess Jarina, and I really can't compare with you. However, this is not a reason for you to hurt your loved ones. Shan Yu walked over and helped Bei De who fell to the ground to his feet, the other side was pale, thin sweat oozed from the corners of his forehead because of the pain, and his arm was tightly grasping the position of his abdomen.

Shan Yu frowned, hurriedly brought him a treatment instrument, and swept Beide's injuries almost healed, the pain was relieved, and Beide's face was no longer pale. Shan Yu really couldn't imagine that this noble princess would do such a thing, venting her dissatisfaction on others, or her own relatives.

"I advise you not to meddle in your affairs, don't think that if Brother Wenren likes you, you can show off your power in front of me, you are not worthy. Yalina simply sat down and sneered coldly, "Bede, don't come over yet!"

Beide's body couldn't help shaking, Shan Yu felt it, so his brows furrowed even tighter, and he really couldn't stand it: "What else do you want to do?"

"What's the matter with you?" Can you shut up? Yalina can be regarded as completely letting go of her true nature, and she didn't bother to hide it in front of this annoying civilian, and said directly viciously, "Do you think Brother Wenren will always like you?" Don't dream less, as long as you disappear, Brother Wenren will forget you, and no one will remember people like you. "

Oh? Is it? Shan Yu also laughed angrily, "It seems that Princess Yalina does have a lot of power, what am I as a commoner, but Princess Yalina, I suddenly have something I want you to hear." Since

someone rushed to find him unhappy, then he wouldn't be polite, before this he asked the system to record everything that happened before, he clicked on the light screen, and played the image again in front of Yalina.

Yalina stared, and her disdainful expression was replaced by anger: "You me?!"

"Don't dare to be.

"You think you can threaten me with this?

"Oh, Princess Yalina may not believe it, but once you do something, I will show this image to the people of all the planets, and you will be really famous by then."

"You dare! Yalina's fingernails were poked into the flesh, and the whole person was distorted with resentment.

Shan Yu glanced at her calmly and said: "Actually, my request is very simple, you are forbidden to do anything harmful to Bei De in the future, and also, to repair the pot for me, it must be the most advanced maintenance team, understand?" "

You! Yalina's face turned white and red, and her face was full of incredulity.

"What do you think, Princess Jarina? If not, I don't mind putting this image on the starnet for people around the world to see.

Yalina stood up violently, tried to suppress her anger, gritted her teeth and said, "Okay, very good, your name is Shan Yu, right?" I remember you.

"Has Her Royal Highness the Princess agreed?"

"Princess Ben doesn't bother to talk to civilians like you. As he spoke, he clicked on the light screen to communicate with someone, "Send the best maintenance team here, right away."

Shan Yu showed an innocent smile with sincerity on his face: "Thank you, Princess Yalina."

Yalina rolled her eyes at him and slammed the door straight out, her face black and terrifying.

"Boom Lord, Master, Pot, Pot, Pain, Pain~" It wasn't until Yalina left that Potpot slowly straightened himself and slid over with a broken mechanical arm, and the whole machine was with a faint sadness, Boom, that person was terrible, so scared.

Shan Yu looked at the big head of the pots and pots that obviously exposed various complex lines, and touched the shell of its machine with some distress and coaxed, and the pots that were comforted immediately became happy and circled around the owner.

"Thank you, but Yalina has never suffered such a loss, you have to be careful. Bede whispered.

Shan Yu patted him on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry, I'll be fine." But has Alina always been like this?

Bede's expression darkened: "... Well.

Seeing him like this, Shan Yu couldn't say anything, so he could only comfort: "Don't worry, she doesn't dare to do anything at the moment, your face is not very good, take a good rest, I'll make dinner, and I'll send it to you later."

"Okay, thank you. Beder got up and went into the room, until the door was closed, Bede no longer looked cowardly, he straightened up, and a happy smile appeared on his face, and his face was rosy even if he was not very good, and he could not see the previous pain at all.

He came to the virtual warehouse, directly entered the star network, and then teleported directly to a place.

"Boss, you're here. Several people greeted Bede when they saw Bede appear.

There are a total of four people here, all of them are slender, beautiful or delicate females, although it is common for ordinary people to see a few females gather together, but no one would have imagined that these four females could set off a storm on the star net.

A flamboyant-looking young man smiled charmingly, holding a flower in his hand, and then he took out another seed, which grew rapidly in his hand, and soon several more flowers grew up, and he cut off the flowers and placed them in a vase beside him to decorate them.

"Mu You, your wood ability seems to have improved a bit. Bede's eyes were full of appreciation.

The gorgeous young man named Mu You laughed and said: "This is natural, after all, the effort is not in vain, as long as it is not like the guy in the family who will only cause trouble." Saying that, the peach blossom eyes were a little cold.

Bede also knew who he was referring to, and smiled but didn't speak.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Camouflage Little Milk Dog Strategy Ice Beauty, [Tanmei] Paper Female Worm Opens a Store in the Wasteland, [Tanmei] Petite Little Husband, [Tanmei] That actor is too beautiful, [Tanmei] After running with the ball , he went to the baby with the cub 、 [Tanmei] Who's social fear is playing volleyball like this, [Tanmei] How to break the love strategy and BE [holo], [Tanmei] I raised this villain! [Wear it quickly]. , [Tanmei] social fear has become the pet of the Qing palace by relying on emojis, and [Tanmei] The eldest brother of Qing is difficult to do

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top