87

☆ 87. Chapter 87

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

87 At the moment of the uproar on the Star Network, Yalina, who had been staying in Chasexing, finally ended her vacation and returned to the Plains Academy, with Mu Ran by her side. Recently, because of his grandfather's reminder, Mu Ran was obedient for a few days, and immediately after he came out, he immediately let himself go, On the spaceship to Lance Star, his eyes glanced around the crowd from time to time, staring at other females and females.

Although Yalina was dismissive of him, she was not good at tearing her face, so she said, "Can you restrain yourself outside?"

Mu Ran hurriedly turned his head and said with a chic smile: "I only have you in my eyes, how can I pretend to be someone else?" My dear Yalina~"

Yalina didn't bother to talk to him, just playing with something in her hand.

This is something that the adult gave her before she left, it can sense spiritual power, it looks like an ordinary black stone, as long as someone uses spiritual power, the distance of a small planet can be sensed, and the closer the distance, the stronger the sense. And the adult experimented with it, and it was amazing.

Bede glanced at the private message sent by Mu You, and knew that Yalina and Mu Ran had returned, so ask him to be careful.

It doesn't matter if Bei gets it, he hasn't been idle recently in order to find a place for Condensation and their brother to live, Although Condensation's injuries are much better, Leng You's condition is not very good, and I don't know if it was fright and fatigue in those two days, and when people relaxed, their bodies were not very good. Because of his genetic disease, he was worried about condensation for the past two days, and Bede looked at it and worried in his heart.

Although he has the ability to heal, he can't change the genetic disease, this is a fact that cannot be changed, I hope Leng You can survive this hurdle.

After Yalina returned to school, she still planned to find Wen Renqian, and then she saw Shan Yu who stayed with Wen Renqian, and the two of them went back to the academy together, and now the people around know the relationship between the two people, which is no wonder, but Yalina still can't accept it, after all, how to think about herself as a woman has an advantage over him, the pregnancy rate of females is not as high as that of women, and many nobles who pay attention to children are looking for women to marry.

Yalina thought about it, now it's not the same as before, but she has something in her hand that the adult gave, let's see.

"Gu Si, I don't know if it's my delusion, this mecha you made seems to have a higher sensitivity than my previous one, and the connection of mental power is much easier than before. When the mecha made by Gu Si was sent, Tang Tou couldn't wait to try and try, he didn't pay much attention to it at first, but as he practiced, he found that because he had a deeper understanding of Gu Si's ability, he wanted to see Gu Si in reality even more, what kind of female is it?

That's right, after learning that he could make mechas, he knew this, in fact, he wasn't sure at first, but he couldn't think of anything other than females, and the words of women had long been ruled out by him.

I really didn't expect that such a person would really appear in the world, which made him a little excited! But such an excellent person, will someone already take the lead? (Wen Ren Qian:!!

Shan Yu replied when he was free: Really? That's good.

Tang Tou thought for a while and continued: "But don't be too sad about those things in the Star Network recently, I think you are much more powerful than the so-called mecha manufacturing master, if you agree, I will help you solve it." He had wanted to help for a long time, but he didn't dare to go too far, so he could only hold himself back.