8

☆ 8. Chapter 8

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

8 "Don't say that, as long as you work hard enough, there's nothing you can't do, and it's good that you can improve in such a short period of time." Wen Renqian comforted him.

Seeing the two of them come out, Shan Yu said with a smile: "It's hard work, Brother Wenren is really good, but Matte, you are also very good, you can drive a mecha to fight against people so soon." Shan Yu's heart was full of envy.

"It's not hard at all, I can fight again. Aite was still in high spirits.

Wen Renqian smiled and said, "It's too much, you can practice a few more times in the few battles just now Xi

"Okay! Matt shouted.

Although Shan Yu regretted it in his heart, he was still very happy for Matte.

In fact, Matt didn't know Wen Renqian at first, but when Shan Yu and Wen Renqian happened to meet in the mecha practice Xi room, Matt also came over, so the three of them chatted.

Originally, Shan Yu felt that Wen Ren looked very young, but he had a calm temperament, and gentle, he was a big brother next door, and he was a good puzzle solver for Shan Yu, who had just entered this world and didn't understand many things very well, but he didn't dare to ask too little common sense, for fear of arousing the suspicion of the other party.

But before he could ask, he was interrupted by Matt, so he had to give up.

Later, the three of them became acquainted, but Wen Renqian only came here occasionally, and it was usually Matt who came more often, and Shan Yu was also trying to get familiar with the world in addition to making clothes to make money, so he appeared more frequently.

It's just that because I can't fly the mecha, I occasionally accompany Matt, and the rest of the time I wander around the star network.

"What?! Does Brother Wenren have a sister? In a café, Shan Yu carefully held the milk tea in his hand and drank it in small sips. Don't look at it just milk tea, it's expensive and expensive, it's not a luxury for him at the moment, and he is embarrassed to hear that he wants to have a treat, so he thinks about when to give him a small gift.

So he talked about what family he had, and Wen Renqian said that he had a younger sister, but Shan Yu didn't feel anything. However, Matt became excited, and his eyes were bright as he looked at Wen Renqian.

Shan Yu couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth, what are you excited about?

"There are too few women now, I didn't expect Brother Wenren to have a younger sister, I'm really envious. "Although he doesn't have a sister, he has a female brother, and he can barely be considered a sister.

If you let Shan Yu know what he thinks, you must be friends with him. What does it mean to be a sister, and the female is also dignified, okay? No matter what, we're also a handle, we can't count it like that.

But I heard that Wen Renqian has a younger sister, Shan Yu has some ideas for gifts, and he doesn't have anything to give at present, so it's better to send a dress and hairpin to this sister, of course, it's not the kind in the store, but to do something different.

"School is still more than a month away, and you can come to me if you have any questions in the future. "

Thank you, Brother Wenren. The two said.

Coming out of the star network, Shan Yu clicked on the page of the store and found a wolf howl underneath.

"Is the shopkeeper here? When will my hanfu arrive?