75

☆ 75. Chapter 75

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

75 After meeting Wen Renqian's parents, Shan Yu felt that he had finally accomplished a big thing, and his mood became better, but he knew that Wen Renqian also had a powerful grandfather, and he didn't seem to be at home at all.

Wen Renqian said: "My grandfather is another marshal of Lance Star, and he is currently in charge of the planet he manages, but I have already told my grandfather about us, and he is very satisfied. Although

my grandfather usually doesn't smile, he is a very good person, but he is a little unhappy about the family affairs he set for himself back then, and he feels sorry for his grandson, but after all, it was a verbal agreement between them back then, and he didn't tell his family that he would make such an oolong.

Regarding Yalina, Wen Renqian also told his grandfather, but after all, the old marshal had some friendship with the former emperor of Chasexing, but the other party died early, and then there was less contact between the two sides.

Soon, the competition in the top 100 of the star network began, Wen Renqian left the academy because he had a task, knowing that Shan Yu participated in the competition, it was a pity that he couldn't pass, so he could only touch the other party's soft hair and let him do his best.

In the star network, Anan had already sat in the audience, looking for Shan Yu's live broadcast screen, Since receiving the wolf moon knife, he has been in love with it, and he has a better understanding of Shan Yu's ability, not to mention the top fifty, he feels that Shan Yu can rush to the championship.

This time the opponent is different from the previous one, obviously a lot higher, but for Shan Yu, the person who opened the hanging, it was still very slow, and it was over after a while, since he entered the Jindan period, it can be said that in addition to those powers, he has no opponents, in fact, he is now a little bullying the weak, but in order to make everyone pay attention to his weapons, this can only be done, as long as the popularity is laid, it can be publicized in the later stage.

This time, Shan Yu quickly entered the top 50, and at this time, there were more people who noticed Shan Yu.

"Who is this person, every game takes a short time, and it feels super powerful. Some people said

, "Could it be some great god figure, or a dark horse?" And

Matt and Brini also improved by leaps and bounds after getting Shan Yu's guidance, and also entered the top fifty, and someone finally noticed the weapons on the mecha.

"What kind of energy weapon is this? You've never seen it before, huh?

"It's not like an energy sword, something like this can actually hit the other party without the power to fight back?!

"What kind of weapon is this?" But have you noticed that his mecha battle method is very strange, although there are many actions, but it is very useful, so it can still be fought like this? "

Yes, I suddenly found that this move can block other people's attacks, and I lost here..."

Anan listened secretly, and at the same time felt a little pride, after all, now he can too, and he also has a weapon, so it doesn't matter if he doesn't need an energy sword.

However, Shan Yu also said when he practiced Xi with them that using the energy sword energy gun at the right time can increase the winning rate.

The four of them now get together every night to practice and Xi, and the speed of growth is also fast.