27

☆ 27. Chapter 27

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

27 Such a pleasant and fulfilling day passed quickly, and the time for the appointment was up, Shan Yu was not worried about this battle at all, he first slept beautifully, and ate a beautiful breakfast, and then slowly entered the star network, and then teleported directly to the mecha room.

In the rest area, Matt sat in his seat early, and Shan Yu walked over directly: "Matt, why are you here?" The body is not alright. "

It's okay, it's still movable in the virtual world, I'm a little worried about you, so I'm here." In fact, what he didn't say was that he also called Wen Renqian to come over, just in case, but he didn't dare to tell Shan Yu.

I haven't seen him for a few days, and the Brini has become even more arrogant, followed by a group of younger brothers, and there is a familiar figure in it, Brini walked in front of Shan Yu, with a smug smile on his face, and his colorful hair shook his eyes: "Boy, you are very daring, I thought you would escape."

"Why, I'm still waiting for you to kneel down and call Daddy." Shan Yu raised his eyebrows and looked at this group of people unceremoniously, especially in front of a few acquaintances.

Those people had already experienced the fear of being dominated by this skinny little boy, and they didn't dare to look at him, and silently moved back. They're all going to be scared to death, okay? But he had to listen to the boss's words to cheer him on, so he had to keep lowering his sense of existence.

Brini gave him a gloomy look: "Heh, don't cry then." After speaking, he walked into the battle room arrogantly.

Some people came to the rest area today, mainly to watch this battle, but some people were not very interested, after all, everyone felt that there was no suspense, anyway, if they were bored, they would come and take a look to pass the time, so there were some people sitting in the rest area. And some of Briniri's younger brothers who didn't know Shan Yu wanted to come over and embarrass them or something, but they were pulled by the young people who knew Shan Yu.

"Don't look for trouble now, wait until we watch the game first. The young man who had been beaten was named Rick, and he looked at Brini in the distance with a little sympathy, and his heart was a little sad.

"Rick, what's the matter with you, as long as we educate those two boys, the boss will be very happy.

。。。。。。 "Hehe, before he was happy, we were already miserable," I advise you not to cause trouble. The

man looked confused: "It's not Rick, what's the matter with you?" Didn't you always like to make trouble for others before? Rick

: "... I advise you to be kind. The

man: "??? "

Matt, I'll go in first, you sit here and don't move, don't mess with those guys. Shan Yu pointed to the little brothers of Brini not far away and reminded.

"I know, be careful, although that Brini has some talent, he is arrogant and insidious, and he will definitely make a yin, so if you feel wrong, quit immediately, and you must not resist. "

Got it. Shan Yu reluctantly agreed, and then entered the battle room.

Not long after he left, Wen Renqian appeared, and there was a teenager standing beside him, both of whom had handsome looks and natural clothes racks, which immediately attracted the attention of some people, but the two didn't want to attract too much attention, so they sat down next to Matt, and started the isolation state, isolating everything in the outside world.