107

☆ 107. Chapter 107

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

107 "So the whole incident was directed and acted by the female's husband?" Fu Xuan looked at the information handed to him by his hand and asked in a deep voice.

"Yes.

"You know what's next, right? "

Yes, boss.

Fu Xuan returned to Yiqiu's side after dealing with the matter in his hand, pointing to the other party's face on the nutrition cabin gently, and there was only endless remorse left in his heart after panic, fortunately, Yiqiu and the child didn't have much to do, otherwise... A hint of murderous intent flashed in his eyes.

If it were an ordinary person, this collision would indeed cause a big problem, but because Yiqiu had taken the pill that Shan Yu gave him, he protected the baby in his belly very well, and it was indeed a blessing in misfortune.

When Shan Yu knew about this, it was also because of some turmoil on the star network, after all, so many people were talking about it, and it was difficult for him to think about it. So at this time, I can go and visit Yiqiu. He thought about it, Yiqiu They are also trustworthy people, and it is also troublesome to hide their identities all the time, plus he is now backed by the Wen family, and he doesn't need to hide it, so he just showed that immature face and passed.

"This gentleman, you can't go in here, please return. When Shan Yu came over, he was stopped by a bodyguard standing guard.

Shan Yu blinked and said, "I'm here to visit Master Yiqiu."

"I'm sorry sir, now Master Yiqiu is recuperating, and the boss has ordered no one to come in.

"That's right. Shan Yu then remembered that it was indeed a bit abrupt for him to come over so abruptly, so he had to send a communication to Fu Xuan.

After receiving the master's communication, Fu Xuan hurriedly came out to greet him, and when he saw an overly young face, he paused for a moment, and looked behind the young man with some uncertainty, but saw nothing, until the immature young man spoke...

"I'm here, I'm sorry I didn't inform you when I came over, is Yiqiu okay now? "

Fuxuan: ??!!!

He looked at the young man in front of him with his mouth opening and closing, but he didn't listen to it at all, only stared at him in shock, and looked in a trance.

Shan Yu looked at the other party's appearance strangely, so he had to take out a jade bottle and hand it to the other party: "This is an elixir that warms the body, there should be no problem if you eat it."

Seeing this familiar jade bottle, Fu Xuan finally came back to his senses from his trance, and looked at this seemingly non-adult (master?) And judging from the other party's petite figure and delicate face... He doesn't look like a man.

"You... Are you really a master? "

It's me. Shan Yu smiled, "I'm scared, I'm sorry, I'm too abrupt." The

bodyguard standing guard also looked at his boss's respectful attitude towards the young man with a confused face, and his expression was instantly illusory, but now no one has time to care about him.

"No, no, not at all, master please. Fu Xuan hurriedly led Shan Yu into a single room, at this time Yiqiu was sitting on the bed, although his face was not very good, but he seemed to be in a calm mood, seeing that Fu Xuan invited the master over, so he raised his head slightly and looked over, and then...