125

☆ 125. Chapter 125

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

125 "Hello everyone, let me introduce myself first, my name is Xu Fei, Fei who lets me go, I am a rich second generation, and most importantly, I have no mental power. When Xu Fei started the live broadcast, there was actually no one at first, but a sentence he wrote on the live broadcast still attracted everyone's attention.

On how ordinary people drive mechs? One spiritual power pill is enough!

So I don't know who saw this live broadcast with sharp eyes, and immediately called friends on the star network, attracting a bunch of people. Someone even posted the link to the live broadcast and put it in the comment area of the Gusi store very schemingly, and then a large number of people poured in.

Fortunately, the star network at this time is not like the one on Earth, and it is easy for countless people to pour in, and it is easy to freeze or something, so there is no such concern here.

Everyone opened their eyes in curiosity, wanting to see if this person who was willing to be the first to come out to verify was a real cow or if he wanted to be red and crazy.

Then someone found that some of the furniture in Xu Fei's house, who claimed to be the second generation of the rich, was unaffordable for many ordinary people, so he shouted: "WOC, look at the ornaments of his house, it will cost tens of thousands of interstellar coins, worship the local tyrant!"

"Tuhao, you really don't have mental power?

Seeing that so many people suddenly rushed in, Xu Fei was very calm, and explained to everyone in a good mood: "If you don't believe it, I have done a special appraisal before, I have no mental power at all, and I have been living as an ordinary person since I was a child." Seeing

the appraisal results, everyone still believes it, after all, there is no such thing as mental power that cannot be faked, so everyone is looking forward to what Xu Fei will do next.

"I'm sure you've also seen that the Gusi store has recently put a new batch of mecha on the shelves, and the most amazing thing about this batch of mecha is that it is not for those mecha masters with spiritual power, but for ordinary people who have no mental power at all. Most people must think that this is a fantasy, but the Gusi store has also created a lot of miracles since it opened, so I choose to believe it. Anyway, I have money, and it doesn't matter if I spend money to buy a lesson, so I don't think anyone dares to start, so I'll be the leader of this experiment. Then

there was a lot of applause from below, and a crowd of people frantically called him.

"Tuhao 666, no matter what it was before, but from now on, you are one of the people I admire, and I look forward to your next performance.

"I always thought it would be nice if someone could broadcast the test results live, but I didn't expect it to happen! I want to be friends with you!

"Looking forward to it, if I can really let ordinary people also drive mechas, then I will grit my teeth and buy one!"

"Me too!

"You people are so unrealistic, how can such a thing be.

"That is to say, ordinary people still want to fly mechas? It's just whimsical. "There are many people in the live broadcast room, and there will always be one or two discordant voices.

But as soon as this voice came out, it was sprayed out by countless people, just kidding, now is a critical period for the miracle, where did the brains come from, and I don't want to think about the things sold in the Gusi store Originally, they didn't dare to think of it, but there are still such uninformed people.