47

☆ 47. Chapter 47

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

47 Just dodged the fallen trees before he had time to catch his breath, an energy lightsaber slammed into his head, The young man raised his head, and the fine dots of light that came out of the gaps in the trees sprinkled on the man's body, and the other party's entire face was hidden in the shadows, so that he couldn't see the other party's expression clearly, but when the crisp and soft young man sounded, it made him feel like he was trembling.

"Briney, your team is in our hands, hand over the mission items. Shan Yu pointed the energy lightsaber at the young man, turned his head and said to Brini with a smile.

Belch!!! Reappeared, and the gentle boss disappeared in this instant, and became the demon boss who beat him so hard that he couldn't fight back.

Brini has always been deeply touched by the horror of Shan Yu, The usual boss is still very gentle and indifferent to everything, as long as it doesn't involve his bottom line, that fool is really good, he actually dares to run to sneak attack, this time it's miserable.

Brini was a little schadenfreude for a while, and a little desperate for a while, which made his expression very strange.

"Vice-team, we can't hand over the mission items. Someone shouted.

"What the hell do you mean? I'm being pointed at by the energy sword! The subdued teenager retorted unhappily.

"Phew, who made you so stupid, as a person in the ability department, was actually defeated by a logistics staff, you are not ashamed. Someone shouted from Brigney's side again.

The boy roared angrily: "How do I know." "

Wow, Shan Yu, you're so good! Fujiaer looked at Shan Yu with starry eyes, I didn't expect the new friend to be so powerful.

Shan Yu smiled and said, "It's nothing, it's just the credit of the energy sword, I cut down a tree." "

Thinking of the trees that were cut down, everyone was quiet, the academy shouldn't blame them for accidentally cutting down the trees, anyway, there are a lot of trees here, it should be fine, hehe...

Anyway, in the end, Brini could only reluctantly hand over the task items, and the senior who led the team was angry with these fools, and originally wanted to fight against them, but he didn't expect that it was them who lost in the end, and shouted angrily: "I will come back." "

Poof! Shan Yu couldn't help laughing, are you a gray wolf hahaha!

"Thanks to Shan Yu this time, we managed to grab the mission items in the first battle, so let's go grab that giant rabbit and celebrate. Yage put his hand on Gu Yun's body, and the two of them said well.

"That's right, that's right, let's go, Shan Yu, you have a good rest, hehe. With that, the two of them left happily.

"Are they okay? Fujiaer asked tangledly.

Wen Renqian said: "It's okay, just be careful." It

wasn't until the evening that Gu Yun and the others came back, one of them carried his legs, and the other carried a rabbit leg, and brought back the rabbit that was only half a person tall, but both of them hung up to varying degrees.

"This giant rabbit is also so cunning that we chased it for a long time, and we almost collided with the other squads and died of exhaustion. Gu Yun put the giant rabbit down, and sat down regardless of whether the ground was dirty or not.