119

☆ 119. Chapter 119

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

119 When Shan Yu was instructing Nerry how to control the mecha, he kept feeling the fiery gaze following him, and Shan Yu had to stop and look helplessly: "When do you want to see it?"

Qiao said excitedly: "Wait until I'm not excited!" He really couldn't imagine that the god Gusi, who had been in a mysterious state, was actually his friend, what a surprising and exciting moment! By the way, he must find Shan Yu to help him sign his name, and he will have the capital to show off in the future!

Shan Yu knew Qiao Yiyi's current mood, so he didn't care about him anymore, and he began to patiently teach Nerry how to drive a mecha. Because Nerry is a student of the maintenance department, although he comes into contact with some damaged mechas, he knows more about the internal structure of mechas than ordinary people, so it is easy to get started, but he needs to Xi practice more driving skills.

In the process of listening to Shan Yu's guidance, Nerry asked with some uncertainty: "Really let me pilot the mecha?" You have to know that I am an ordinary person and have no mental power. It

was rare for Nerry to say such a long sentence, probably too nervous, after all, he never thought that he would have a day to fly a mecha.

"Don't worry, I'll give you something, and you'll try it when the time comes. Shan Yu poured a pill out of the jade bottle and handed it to him.

Nerry still knows about Gusi's shop, There are some strange pills on the shelves, and it is said that the effects in them are very magical, especially the pregnancy pill, even men can conceive... I didn't expect him to see the entity.

The elixir looks black, but you can faintly smell the fragrance of the medicine, which makes people clearly see that it is extraordinary.

"Eat it.

Nerry didn't doubt it at all, picked up the pill and swallowed it, and then he suddenly felt a force in his brain, and that power was very pure, as if it was about to erupt.

When the power tends to calm down, Nerry faintly feels that something is wrong, this power... Is it mental power?!

Nerry's heart was beating very fast, he tried to connect the mecha, and after a while, when the mecha was pulled, he was stunned, it really can!! Then ecstasy.

So Shan Yu and Qiao Yiyi, who were outside, saw the mecha suddenly move, and after a while, the mecha twisted as if it was drunk, maybe it was the reason why Nerry had never piloted the mecha and operated it improperly. After twisting for a while, the slow movements stopped stiff and began to become natural.

Qiao looked up with starry eyes: "Oh my God, Nerry can actually drive a mecha, this is simply a miracle in the mecha world!" Xiaoyu, you are a genius!

Shan Yu smiled, he looked up at the moving mecha and thought: He is not a genius, it's a pity...

It wasn't until Nerry was a little tired that he had to stop, his eyes lit up after he came out of the mecha room. Qiao rushed over happily one by one, hugged Nerrey and said excitedly: "Awesome, Nerrey, you are so amazing!"

Nerry's body stiffened, and then his honest face was slightly red, a little cramped and didn't know what to do, this seemed to be the first time Qiao Yiyi hugged him so excitedly, the little female's soft body could be felt through the skin, and the faint fragrance of shower gel penetrated into his nose, making him at a loss.

"How? What is it like to pilot a mech? Shan Yu asked at the right time.

Nairy's twinkling eyes brightened again, and he exclaimed, "Great, never been so great!" "