84

☆ 84. Chapter 84

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

84 Bo didn't expect that his post of just complaining casually would cause such a big reaction, When it was known by a bunch of people, fans who had watched the Gusi game before also climbed in, and then the incident fermented.

Just when everyone's discussion was in full swing, a fan of Gusi excitedly posted a post.

"I'm a fan of Gusi Great, IMHO, Guth Great's fight is very strong, his weapon is a whip, which is what you call scrap iron, hehe. In order to chase the footsteps of the great god, when I saw the great god's shop, I immediately bought the same weapon as the great god without hesitation, I tried it, because the whip is soft, and it is not easy to control when it is controlled, but I am not discouraged, and even worship the great god even more.

You know, an ordinary energy lightsaber can indeed cut down a first-level star beast at once, but after reaching the third level, it takes several swings to cut down one, and the star beast can't stand there and let you cut it, right?

But what I'm going to say is, the whip of the Great God! That's right, I was very shocked, after my unremitting efforts I was finally able to control the whip, I deliberately opened the star beast battle mode in the star network mecha training Xi room, I didn't dare to hold it up, so I found a third-level star beast to practice Xi, and when I swung the whip over... I was stunned!! The star beast is directly game over!! Can you imagine that?! ∑≥(3)√ "Because he was so excited, the landlord couldn't control himself from playing a bunch of useless characters, and then after a while, he posted a video of his battle with the star beast.

Because there have been a bunch of incidents about Gusi recently, many people reflex when they see these two words, and then click in, and then...

1L: Landlord, you're going to be beaten like this, let me tell you, I can't win against the third-level star beast at all, okay!

2L: I'll go, the landlord's video is real! I immediately went to the Gusi store to take a look, and the cold weapons were already sold out!! (Life has no love.ing)

......

50L: Oh my God, I also want the same whip as Gusi, but I didn't expect it to be bought by the landlord, hurry up and hand over the whip without killing!

......

Then some people questioned it.

100L: You're exaggerating, it's hard to say if this video is real.

101L: Isn't upstairs still alive in outer space? What about Gu Xing's Star Net Mecha Competition?

102L: I've decided, I'm a die-hard fan of Guth from now on.

......

Because there are pictures and truths, slowly said that Gu Si was making black money silently shut up, and Bo De, who posted angry at Gu Si at the beginning, was also scolded by Gu Si's fans that he couldn't find the north, and saw a bunch of people scolding him, and the people who supported him before were a little defective, and some didn't dare to bubble up, Bo De's angry fingers were trembling, and he hated Gu Si again in his heart.

But a weapon seller dares to ask people to shout under his posts, these people are so disrespectful to a mecha manufacturing master, do they know what they are doing? So he replied angrily.

Landlord: I'm a mecha maker, is there anything wrong with me questioning the other party's weapons with my professionalism? Can't I say anything? Is there any problem for a mecha builder to match what kind of weapon with what kind of mech? Those who say that I spray their great gods, I want to ask, what is your first loyalty to drive mechas? Isn't it to defend the country?